Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2010, 04:49 PM

14,561 posts, read 22,983,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tones View Post
There were two sexual assaults and an indecent exposure near creighton just in the last couple of weeks. That reminds me of the surprised pit bull owners that can't believe their lovable 'Thor' just savaged a toddler.
Where?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2010, 12:32 PM

3,098 posts, read 7,520,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones View Post
There were two sexual assaults and an indecent exposure near creighton just in the last couple of weeks. That reminds me of the surprised pit bull owners that can't believe their lovable 'Thor' just savaged a toddler.

tones, since you black people and east and north omaha

racists like YOU tones

are hearby banned from the new baseball stadium and also epply airfield and the old market and the qwest center cause those are east of 72nd street.

and you hate anyone who lives east of 72nd street.

you cant take dodge street east of 72nd street cause you hate anyone and anything east of 72nd street.

Old 07-18-2010, 01:05 PM

737 posts, read 1,910,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post

racists like YOU tones

are hearby banned from the new baseball stadium and also epply airfield and the old market and the qwest center cause those are east of 72nd street.

you cant take dodge street east of 72nd street cause you hate anyone and anything east of 72nd street.
Typical Liberial. Always pulling the "racists" card if you disagree. It is just to easy.

We are winning.

Old 07-18-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post

racists like YOU tones

YouTube - Classic Movie Line #15

Old 07-18-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygolucky View Post
Typical Liberial. Always pulling the "racists" card if you disagree. It is just to easy.

We are winning.
I am not a liberal. I am a conservative who lives east of 72nd street (I live near the "border" of 72nd street actually and also graduated from Omaha North in the late 1990's.

I am just sick of people in west omaha assuming all people east of 72nd street are either deviants or criminals or liberals

I voted for McCain for president and am a registered Independent

and also for Lee Terry in 2006 and 2008 and 2010 (okay that last one hasnt happened yet, but u get the point) and I also have no criminal record.

I said tones should be banned from the places I mentioned since he is so afraid of things east of 72nd street.

if he thinks all people east of the "border" are bad, then why dont he and others like minded a-holes stay from

the new baseball stadium and also epply airfield and the old market and the qwest center cause those are east of 72nd street.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:07 PM

I am not a liberal. I am a conservative who lives east of 72nd street (I live near the "border" of 72nd street actually and also graduated from Omaha North in the late 1990's.

I am just sick of people in west omaha assuming all people east of 72nd street are either deviants or criminals or liberals

So that makes him racist.........

Plain and simple just tell the truth about Omaha, you will find safer, cleaner better schools in the western part of Omaha is all he is trying to point out, to out of towners asking questions.

Don't paint a picture of all of Omaha as this GREAT BIG MAYBERRY RFD type of town when it is not.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:

either tones is a racist or just a a-hole. he is ripping on people east of 72nd and seems to be hell bent on trying to making all of North and south omaha look bad.

yes, there are nutjobs that have given those parts of omaha a bad name, but they are a fringe minority of the community.

most people in north omaha and south omaha and east omaha are hard working people who arent deviants or criminals

Warren Buffett lives east of 72nd street as does several omaha councilman

and if dundee and benson and the area east and southeast of immanuel hospital and the areas around creighton prep and UNO college areas are perfectly safe,

why continue with the east of 72nd street is all "bad" lie.

saying everything east of 72nd street is bad would be like me saying all Millard West grads wear white hoods at their graduation ceremonies and say Schnell instead of hello

no one in west omaha even wouldnt dare refer to UNO as a "gang banger" college cause it is east of 72nd street

or say Warren Buffett is living in a "bad" part of town cause anyone who did would be laughed off or look stupid.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:

Plain and simple just tell the truth about Omaha, you will find safer, cleaner better schools in the western part of Omaha is all he is trying to point out, to out of towners asking questions.

Don't paint a picture of all of Omaha as this GREAT BIG MAYBERRY RFD type of town when it is not.

(i.e. he is singaling out 5 of the 7 ops schools and also Roncalli and Mercy for discrimination cause they are east of 72nd street

I am not painting omaha as being like Mayberry.

I think the bashing north omaha crap has to end.

Millard's schools maybe better, but arrogance doesnt make one better.

many Millard West and Millard South grads dont believe in the human concept called Humility. they believe in the "I am better than everyone" attitude

I know graduates from each of the ops and millard and westside schools and the 3 schools that seem to breed arrogance out if it's alums are: Omaha Benson and Millard South and Millard West.

Benson is btw a bad school. and not just cause of it's out of control truancy and dropout rates and it's soon to be ex-principal who was incomptent to fix the school's problems.

Omaha Burke is a great OPS high school btw. as is Northwest. I went to Northwest High for 2 years and later went to Omaha North and graduated in the late 1990's.

FOLKS: if you dont like OPS schools but want a good west omaha school, dont forget that Burke is at 120th and Dodge. it is a OPS school and does real great.

Omaha Burke is the only other ops school besides Omaha North that does good at football

Old 07-18-2010, 02:31 PM

And Burke is on WEST side of 120th. So it is good.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:34 PM

btw:

I dont know much about Millard North or Millard South or Millard West's current principals, but I know they have numerous staff changes at 6 of the 7 OPS high schools since 2000.

Omaha North still has Gene Haynes since the late 90's. (mainly cause the students and staff fear him and also have much respect for him. he is a nice guy but also tough principal as well.)

(funny dramatization of Haynes not letting kids push him around)

Omaha Benson is one it's 3rd principal since 2000.

Omaha Bryan got a new principal over a year ago after the last one resigned of "unknown" reasons.

Omaha Central is on it's 4th principal since 2000.

I know Northwest and South has had principal changes multiple times in the 2000's also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha