Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2009, 03:10 PM

1 posts, read 4,572 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for some boutiques that carry designer brands. I don't want to wear the latest JC Penny fashions and look like I just got off the farm. (Sorry JC Penny's)

I've been to Von Maur's but they are pretty much run of the mill stuff. Need a store with some contemporary, "now" brands and styles?

What do you suggest? Certainly there's got to be a store in Omaha somewhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2009, 03:58 PM

187 posts, read 663,450 times
I would recommend the Post & Nickel on 132nd and Center. That's my favorite place to go for high-end clothing if I can afford it.

http://www.postandnickel.com/

There's also some fine speciality shops such as Nouvelle Eve in the Old Market, and other shops in Rockbrook Village, Countryside Village and Regency Court.

Old 07-19-2009, 05:42 PM

49 posts, read 160,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajosh618 View Post
I would recommend the Post & Nickel on 132nd and Center. That's my favorite place to go for high-end clothing if I can afford it.
FASHIONHABIT by The Post & Nickel
I havn't been there in a while, but when I did go every now and then you could find some deals.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:58 AM

1 posts, read 4,514 times
I've been to the Post & Nickel and while it's pretty good, I found a better store at Village Pointe (168 & Dodge). It's called My Compulsion and they don't advertise much... at least I've never seen and advertisement for them. They are by the concert stage in the center across from Garbo's.

They have a huge selection of some really great brands and styles. True Religion jeans (my fav) and some really cute tops and dresses.

I highly recommend them. Tell them Jenny sent you.

Old 07-20-2009, 05:55 PM

2,589 posts, read 10,551,886 times
Try Kajomas in downtown Papillion - just north of the flower shop... a little over 3 years old and I think she specializes in one of a kind designer stuff... things that folks would generally go to KC and NY for.... I think she got a 2008 Best of Omaha award..

Old 07-21-2009, 05:31 AM

9 posts, read 33,895 times
My Compulsion issues coupons once in awhile. In fact, they just had a 15% off printable coupon last weekend on the Village Pointe Shopping site (sorry, but it's already expired). You can register for their email list here: my compulsion - Fashion is our Passion!

Kajoma's in Papillion just had a big Third Anniversary Bash a couple of weeks ago. They do have some nice stuff. No site, but they do have a MySpace page: MySpace.com - Kajoma's Fashion Boutique - 101 - Female - PAPILLION, Nebraska - myspace.com/kajomas

You might also consider checking out Scout Dry Goods & Trade up in Dundee. It's vintage clothing. No site, but they also sell some of their items on Etsy, so you can check out some of their merchandise: scoutdrygoods on Etsy - (vintage.) Clothing Aged To Perfection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
View detailed profiles of: