Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 09:52 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,685,193 times

Advertisements

Well whether you guys like it or not, the words of Westboro really do hurt people, even though they are irrational. We are doing this to show that we DO care about the people they hate. So far, the facebook even has 71 yeses, and 57 maybes for attending the counter protest. We are going to resist them because of what they represent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2010, 09:59 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,523,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Well whether you guys like it or not, the words of Westboro really do hurt people, even though they are irrational. We are doing this to show that we DO care about the people they hate. So far, the facebook even has 71 yeses, and 57 maybes for attending the counter protest. We are going to resist them because of what they represent.
They represent about the same thing as the a-hole who spilled the McDonald's cup of coffee on his lap. Don't mean to kill your inspiration, but it's not much different.

Perhaps you and all the facebook'ers should read up on them, I was largely unaware of how big of scam artists they were until I did today. So, don't waste your time, they really don't believe this ****, they are just making a living.

Old 03-04-2010, 08:21 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,614,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post

Again, I didn't say I "wish" or was advocating someone actually going out and doing it, I'm saying it WILL happen one day. No one can possibly get away with the amount of provocation they do and not. It's simply impossible.

I won't argue with you there. With the violent society we have, someone is bound to do it.

Of course, then they'd label the victim(s) as a martyr and we'd never see them shut up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
View detailed profiles of: