U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 03:45 PM

3,096 posts, read 6,464,006 times

Advertisements

Murder Case Dismissed; Witness Never Showed

Murder Case Dismissed; Witness Never Showed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2010, 06:42 PM

736 posts, read 1,664,501 times
The people have spoken, don't rat-out your friends.

Old 03-20-2010, 08:12 AM

8,293 posts, read 23,118,431 times
This is what all the recent Omaha shootings have been about.

Old 03-20-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
This is what all the recent Omaha shootings have been about.
I believe you are so right

and

Ernie Chambers and Frank Brown and Brenda Council and Shirley Tyree and Tariq al-amin and Selwyn Bachus are nowhere to be seen while this is happening

Old 03-20-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
I believe you are so right

and

Ernie Chambers and Frank Brown and Brenda Council and Shirley Tyree and Tariq al-amin and Selwyn Bachus are nowhere to be seen while this is happening
Of COURSE not. They've run out of other people to blame.

Old 03-20-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Of COURSE not. They've run out of other people to blame.
you are so right

I wish the black community in north omaha would rise up and call out those frauds out.

Last edited by billiefan2000; 03-20-2010 at 03:45 PM..

Old 03-21-2010, 01:27 PM

at least Willie Hamilton is saying something. too bad the others on Cox channels 22 and 109 are too lazy to say anything

shame on Ernie Chambers and Frank Brown and Brenda Council and Shirley Tyree and Tariq al-amin who arent as outraged or vocal on what is happening in north omaha as Hamilton is.

shame also to that guy who dresses like a clown on channel 109 and calls himself a preacher

and also to "peace activists" Patterson and Mendenhall and protestor and pro-lifer Steve Zach who arent as concerned about what is going in north omaha to say anything on the local channel 109 shows

‘Call to action' in north O - Omaha.com

Call to action' in north O

Community leaders sent a united message Saturday to their north Omaha neighbors: “We've got to stop the violence.”

It was part of a father-and-youth summit sponsored by local group Pfrontline Inc. at North High School.

“This is a call to action,” said Willie Hamilton, president of Black Men United. “We've always planned on doing this, but the stakes have been upped'' with recent violence in the community.

Seven people were wounded in five north Omaha shootings in an eight-hour period Wednesday.

Hamilton, one of several speakers at the event, told the crowd of about 30 that teaching youngsters right from wrong starts with parents.

“If you are a father, take care of your children,” he said. “Teach them respect. It has to be done by the parents.”

Hamilton said it's also time for community members to step up and build relationships with youths. He hopes to ease relations between north Omahans and police so that more people come forward when they witness crimes.

more... ‘Call to action' in north O - Omaha.com

======================================

related article from WOWT: Curbing Violence Begins With Community

Curbing Violence Begins With Community

Old 03-21-2010, 04:38 PM

Ernie Chambers is a one-trick pony. All he knows is racism. Scream racism. Blame racism. Call everything racism.

Hey Ernie - it's black kids killing other black kids here! Maybe a black leader ought to try to do something about it!

Old 03-21-2010, 05:16 PM

3,284 posts, read 2,854,949 times
shame on Ernie Chambers and Frank Brown and Brenda Council and Shirley Tyree and Tariq al-amin who arent as outraged or vocal on what is happening in north omaha as Hamilton is.

Congrats, you've identified the the leaders of the most racist movement in Omaha. (Sans Brenda Council)

Tariq Al Amine...what a ****ing joke he is.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post

Congrats, you've identified the the leaders of the most racist movement in Omaha. (Sans Brenda Council)

Tariq Al Amine...what a ****ing joke he is.
Tariq is a joke.

I wish Omaha Central High grads and also the black community in general would call him out for his silence.

Tariq is a Omaha Central High grad btw. as is Brenda Council

i btw know many good hearted Omaha Central High and Omaha North grads who do care about North Omaha way more than those two.

I btw am a Omaha North high grad.

Shirley Tyree wont say anything about anything unless Sandra Jensen of the ops board tells her to think (on any issue)

the Omaha Public school board is made up of Jensen and 11 thoughtless drones who dont ever disagree with her or speak their own mind on things.

Brown and Chambers I agree are race-baiters. Scream racism. Blame racism. Call everything racism.

that is why Frank lost the city council race. people in north omaha got tired of it.

btw, frank after he lost last year whinned on his public access show about Ben winning the election

why dont Frank Brown complain about black kids killing other black kids here in north omaha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or