U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 07:57 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,839,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Then since you don't really care, is it alright if we establish a Straight District?
Not at all. As long as gay people can live in it. All gay districts allow straight people. It is an area of a city where gay people tend to move to for support. It's not an official district, but an area where they come together. Straight people live in and are a part of these 'districts'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2010, 08:25 PM

8,293 posts, read 23,224,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahahonors View Post
Not at all. As long as gay people can live in it. All gay districts allow straight people. It is an area of a city where gay people tend to move to for support. It's not an official district, but an area where they come together. Straight people live in and are a part of these 'districts'.
Interesting theory.

Old 07-17-2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Interesting theory.
That's all you have to say? I apparently trampled on your theories about the gay districts.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
That's all you have to say? I apparently trampled on your theories about the gay districts.
Yes, that's all I have to say.

Meanwhile, I can only assume you're going through this entire thread, looking for all those homophobic rants of mine. Got anything yet? Can you give me any quotes?

Thanks!

Old 07-17-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Yes, that's all I have to say.

Meanwhile, I can only assume you're going through this entire thread, looking for all those homophobic rants of mine. Got anything yet? Can you give me any quotes?

Thanks!
Yep, look at any of the previous 46 pages and you'll find something.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Yep, look at any of the previous 46 pages and you'll find something.
Nice try.

You have lied, made stupid accusations, and been called out on it. You're trying to dodge the obvious. You simply cannot produce quotes, because there is nothing to quote.

Why don't you just admit it. You lied. You got caught.

Stop digging your hole deeper.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Nice try.

You have lied, made stupid accusations, and been called out on it. You're trying to dodge the obvious. You simply cannot produce quotes, because there is nothing to quote.

Why don't you just admit it. You lied. You got caught.

Stop digging your hole deeper.
No, I didn't lie.. The messageboard is literally littered with your anti-gay agenda hate.

It's amusing that you have blinded yourself so much that you actually think you're not doing anything wrong.

I'm glad you have a religion that will justify your attacks on people. Congrats it must be liberating.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
No, I didn't lie.. The messageboard is literally littered with your anti-gay agenda hate.
Sorry, but you just lied again.

This board is NOT "literally littered with your anti-gay agenda hate." That is another LIE you told.

Do you not get it? Have you never been held accountable and forced to be honest about anything? You cannot just make stupid accusations and lie about people, then repeat your lies as if they are true. It just doesn't work that way.

If this forum is literally littered with my anti-gay agenda hate, surely you can provide some quotes. But the fact that you CANNOT find anything to quote proves that you're just lying. You might as well admit it.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Sorry, but you just lied again.

This board is NOT "literally littered with your anti-gay agenda hate." That is another LIE you told.

Do you not get it? Have you never been held accountable and forced to be honest about anything? You cannot just make stupid accusations and lie about people, then repeat your lies as if they are true. It just doesn't work that way.

If this forum is literally littered with my anti-gay agenda hate, surely you can provide some quotes. But the fact that you CANNOT find anything to quote proves that you're just lying. You might as well admit it.
Anybody could go into a thread having anything to do with homosexuality and can see the same dictating tone you are directing at me now.

It is everywhere, because you feel justified by your religeon to be that way.

Old 07-18-2010, 12:29 PM

3,096 posts, read 6,486,719 times
Quote:
Why would I oppose it? Why would I care if somebody wanted to live in a specialized district?

Why should I get myself involved in the daily lives of other people?

you want a gay disrtict and force straight people to accept your lifestyle.

gay people somewhat bring on the abuse onto themselves when they feel they are better than everyone and deserve their own community.

I believe in diversity not segregation and separatism and I for am against a gay district cause they should be in

omahahonors dont want to be equal with everyone else. he wants people like him to get special treatment.

segreagtion and separatism and special treatment is what folks like omahahonors want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or