U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-17-2010, 05:35 PM

8,293 posts, read 14,492,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
I know some Millard West grads and they act do elitist.

but then you got grads of all schools who act elitist at times, but not as much as Millard West folks do.
We've got some family friends who are a Millard North family. They absolutely hate Millard West people, because they consider them snobs.

Of course, these Millard Nrth people would NEVER consider allowing their kids to go to school in OPS, let alone any of those schools where there are a lot of black kids.

Old 05-17-2010, 05:57 PM

2,944 posts, read 4,163,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
We've got some family friends who are a Millard North family. They absolutely hate Millard West people, because they consider them snobs.

Of course, these Millard Nrth people would NEVER consider allowing their kids to go to school in OPS, let alone any of those schools where there are a lot of black kids.

believe me: Millard North 's people got reasons for not liking Millard West.

Millard West and to a lesser extent Millard South folks and in particular their school's alumni reps tend to be just as mean to Millard North as they are to folks from OPS schools.

MW dont have as many famous or successful grads as the OPS schools or Millard North and Millard South do.

I mean, other American Pie movies star Chris Klein could anyone name nother famous MW grad

btw:

to Millard South and Millard North grads, be thankful your school didnt embarass themselves with these videos of their school. you can always hold this over MW 's heads.

YouTube - LKShortay13 - Dancing Teachers of Millard West

Old 05-17-2010, 06:17 PM

^^ I'm thinking Dorkville Central.

It really is amazing what pure & unadulterated arrogance does to people.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:52 PM

Quote:
^^ I'm thinking Dorkville Central.

It really is amazing what pure & unadulterated arrogance does to people.
that maybe a great nickname for MW.

btw: Millard West grads and reps have made comments about Omaha North that even Omaha Benson wouldnt say.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
that maybe a great nickname for MW.

btw: Millard West grads and reps have made comments about Omaha North that even Omaha Benson wouldnt say.
Yeah, but you dare not refer to them as Madison & Jordin or they'll get their designer undies all in a bunch!

Old 05-19-2010, 09:09 AM

3,330 posts, read 6,296,688 times

Old 05-19-2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Yeah, but you dare not refer to them as Madison & Jordin or they'll get their designer undies all in a bunch!

considering the vainty of Millard West, i think is their school's song

Your so Vain.

to those who suck up to Millard West, here is the song about MW's apologists

Old 05-21-2010, 03:52 PM

119 posts, read 260,426 times
Quote:

Madison now has to do some research to find out if there have been any recent recalls of Orijen 6 Fish dog food - because, by GAWD, if there have been, there will be hell to pay!

Poor Speckles. Poor Madison.
I'll ignore the fact that your intention is mainly to insult anyone who lives out west and give you credit for some pretty funny writing.

If nothing else, it should serve as a reminder to all whiny drama queens there are people with REAL problems out there, and they aren't very funny.

However, your reference to grain free dog food (which I didn't know about myself until forced to research a dog food that wouldn't make my dog's farts so toxic!) betrays you as a closet snob ! How else would you know so much about snob culture????

Old 05-21-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpandora View Post
I'll ignore the fact that your intention is mainly to insult anyone who lives out west and give you credit for some pretty funny writing.

If nothing else, it should serve as a reminder to all whiny drama queens there are people with REAL problems out there, and they aren't very funny.

However, your reference to grain free dog food (which I didn't know about myself until forced to research a dog food that wouldn't make my dog's farts so toxic!) betrays you as a closet snob ! How else would you know so much about snob culture????
Shut up now!!!

Actually, about the only area where I really fall into the category of "snob" is coffee. An extended family member is a roast master, and I ENJOY a fresh-ground and fresh-brewed pot of coffee every morning.

So take THAT, ya commoner!

Old 05-26-2010, 11:10 PM

3,330 posts, read 6,296,688 times
Quote:
believe me: Millard North 's people got reasons for not liking Millard West.

Millard West and to a lesser extent Millard South folks and in particular their school's alumni reps tend to be just as mean to Millard North as they are to folks from OPS schools.

MW dont have as many famous or successful grads as the OPS schools or Millard North and Millard South do.

I mean, other American Pie movies star Chris Klein could anyone name nother famous MW grad

btw:

to Millard South and Millard North grads, be thankful your school didnt embarass themselves with these videos of their school. you can always hold this over MW 's heads.

YouTube - LKShortay13 - Dancing Teachers of Millard West

Right, we here at Millard North are better, when we dance, we dance,
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
(You'll need a facebook to see the video, sorry)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha