Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 10:51 AM

3,098 posts, read 7,544,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Right, we here at Millard North are better, when we dance, we dance,
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
(You'll need a facebook to see the video, sorry)

I will take your word on that

plus unlike MS and MW folks and reps,

Millard North's people dont act like a-holes.

I know grads and reps for all 3 Millard schools and only Millard North's act like decent human beings.

most MS and MW 's folks I know act like jerks or sociopaths.

Old 05-27-2010, 03:51 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,688,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
I will take your word on that

plus unlike MS and MW folks and reps,

Millard North's people dont act like a-holes.

I know grads and reps for all 3 Millard schools and only Millard North's act like decent human beings.

most MS and MW 's folks I know act like jerks or sociopaths.
A bunch of the choir kids did a flash mob for Thriller.

Old 05-27-2010, 06:03 PM

3,098 posts, read 7,544,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
A bunch of the choir kids did a flash mob for Thriller.
pathetic and done to death

if Millard west wanted to look cool,

I dare them to do this song in the 2 videos below cause this song would be a challenge for them cause it is a song that could make them actually look good.

plus it is a good song and who dont like the song Ballroom Blitz (it is a classic)

Old 05-27-2010, 06:20 PM

1,181 posts, read 4,010,754 times
I find it interesting that so many take such pleasure if tearing down an entire area of town. And not only do you focus on the parents you seem to think its funny to broadly trash the kids as well, kids that in many case you don't know and have never met. This says quite a bit about you.

Old 05-27-2010, 07:20 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,676,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpoulsen View Post
I find it interesting that so many take such pleasure if tearing down an entire area of town. And not only do you focus on the parents you seem to think its funny to broadly trash the kids as well, kids that in many case you don't know and have never met. This says quite a bit about you.
Yeah. I really wonder why so many people do that, and talk that way about North Omaha.

Old 05-27-2010, 07:32 PM

That's the point. People may discuss a particular incident that happened in North Omaha or may point to some specific fact. No one that I have seen on this board simply dismisses all of north omaha as drug dealing gang bangers!! But what you're doing is completely different. You are simply dismissing all of millard and all of millard students as pompous, spoiled, punks. If you would actually point to facts then I have no problem at all. But you're simply attacking all of the people simply for the sake of raising your opinion about yourself and your neighborhood. Its childish.

Old 05-27-2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
That's the point. People may discuss a particular incident that happened in North Omaha or may point to some specific fact. No one that I have seen on this board simply dismisses all of north omaha as drug dealing gang bangers!! But what you're doing is completely different. You are simply dismissing all of millard and all of millard students as pompous, spoiled, punks. If you would actually point to facts then I have no problem at all. But you're simply attacking all of the people simply for the sake of raising your opinion about yourself and your neighborhood. Its childish.
Childish? Look in the mirror, Bub.

You just don't like it because it's coming back your way for a change. Frankly, I'm sick of all the pompous, arrogant crap that gets spewed by Millard people. "We're the best. Rah Rah Rah." "We have the bestest schools. Rah Rah Rah." "Our crap don't stink. Rah Rah Rah." "Our houses all look the same. Rah Rah Rah."

So... If you Millard folks don't like getting it, don't be dishing it. Should be simple enough.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:07 PM

What are you talking about??

This boils down to YOUR insecurity. Look at what you just wrote! You infer that because people like their neighborhood that that means we are somehow claiming your neighborhood is inferior.

I don't drone on and on and on about how horrible North Omaha is...ever! I go out of my way to point out its positives. Yet if someone mentions one positive thing about Millard you go off half cocked as though its an implicit degradation of North Omaha.

I don't sit home at night and think about how inferior your neighborhood is (and I don't think it is). But I do like my neighborhood and I like our schools. WTF is wrong with that?! Nothing is "coming back" to me because I don't sit around attacking North Omaha and there have been very few on here that have! Discussing facts and incidents is fundamentally different than simply ripping on an entire group of people and going out of your way to rip on the kids. I have no problem with people discussing a particular incident that happened in Millard (e.g., drug bust, murder, and etc.) but that's not what is going on here.

You need to get a grip, "bub."

Old 05-27-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
What are you talking about??

This boils down to YOUR insecurity. Look at what you just wrote! You infer that because people like their neighborhood that that means we are somehow claiming your neighborhood is inferior.

I don't drone on and on and on about how horrible North Omaha is...ever! I go out of my way to point out its positives. Yet if someone mentions one positive thing about Millard you go off half cocked as though its an implicit degradation of North Omaha.

I don't sit home at night and think about how inferior your neighborhood is (and I don't think it is). But I do like my neighborhood and I like our schools. WTF is wrong with that?!

You need to get a grip, "bub."
Sounds to me like you're feeling extremely insecure.

By the way, I've got a pretty good "grip." My grasp of reality is just fine, thank you.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:12 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,688,622 times
No it isn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha