Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 07:00 PM

152 posts, read 364,926 times

Advertisements

I'm not talking about threads that I've started. I'm talking about any non-"newsdump" thread. They all get pushed to the bottom when you or the other one decides it's time to bury the board.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2010, 07:04 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,676,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones View Post
I'm not talking about threads that I've started. I'm talking about any non-"newsdump" thread. They all get pushed to the bottom when you or the other one decides it's time to bury the board.
That's the whole point. YOU have not started ONE SINGLE INTERESTING DISCUSSION. And you've added very little to any of the threads already started.

So... You've been here a month, have less than 60 posts, and you think you need to start telling people "how it's supposed to be done"? Sorry, but you don't have much weight to throw around.

Old 06-04-2010, 07:10 PM

Here's what I think "omaha rocks" -- There is a high likelyhood that you and BoscoDavid are the same person with two id's. You both are the biggest offenders of "newsdumping" and both hold the similar "everything is fine in the sh*ttiest parts of town" attitude about Omaha. It's as if your comments were written from the same hands.
I've seen enough responses from fair minded visitors to this board to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't appreciate the 'control-c' ---'control-v' newsdumping that you do.

Old 06-04-2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Here's what I think "omaha rocks" -- There is a high likelyhood that you and BoscoDavid are the same person with two id's. You both are the biggest offenders of "newsdumping" and both hold the similar "everything is fine in the sh*ttiest parts of town" attitude about Omaha. It's as if your comments were written from the same hands.
I've seen enough responses from fair minded visitors to this board to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't appreciate the 'control-c' ---'control-v' newsdumping that you do.
You're wrong on all counts. But kudos to you and your imagination.

Old 06-05-2010, 01:31 AM

1,295 posts, read 2,509,703 times
Quote:
No, wait! You're almost right. I'M BoscoDavid AND OmahaRocks AND Smithy 77. Cripes, I've been outed------but I'd really like to be YOU. Multiple personalities rock!

Old 06-05-2010, 02:52 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,065,107 times
Quote:

Dude, seriously. The whole time I've been on this forum I've started exactly FOUR threads in the Omaha section, and only two were news related. One relating to the mayoral race, and another discussing the Olympic swimming trials coming back to Omaha.

Oh, and the most recent one (the swim trials) will be a year old on the 25th.

I don't see how you can possibly think me and Omaha Rocks are the same person. Sure, me and him are from roughly the same part of town and take pleasure in schooling the tards who act like there is a bright line running down 72nd street with Utopia on the west and the Gaza Strip on east, but we don't see eye to eye on all political and social issues and debated as much just recently here.

Maybe you didn't notice because me and him can have debates, even some heated ones, that don't degrade to the point of one of us wanting to throw the other into the nearest wood chipper, but I assure you that if you look, you'll see the differences.

Old 06-05-2010, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithy77 View Post
No, wait! You're almost right. I'M BoscoDavid AND OmahaRocks AND Smithy 77. Cripes, I've been outed------but I'd really like to be YOU. Multiple personalities rock!
Shut up Sybil!

Old 06-05-2010, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post

Dude, seriously. The whole time I've been on this forum I've started exactly FOUR threads in the Omaha section, and only two were news related. One relating to the mayoral race, and another discussing the Olympic swimming trials coming back to Omaha.

Oh, and the most recent one (the swim trials) will be a year old on the 25th.

I don't see how you can possibly think me and Omaha Rocks are the same person. Sure, me and him are from roughly the same part of town and take pleasure in schooling the tards who act like there is a bright line running down 72nd street with Utopia on the west and the Gaza Strip on east, but we don't see eye to eye on all political and social issues and debated as much just recently here.

Maybe you didn't notice because me and him can have debates, even some heated ones, that don't degrade to the point of one of us wanting to throw the other into the nearest wood chipper, but I assure you that if you look, you'll see the differences.
My appologies to you Boscoe -- I had your id confused with another - Looking at the board once more I realize that it is a another id that begins with a "B" that is the other newsdumper -- not you.

Last edited by tones; 06-05-2010 at 07:31 AM.. Reason: removing reference to other member.

Old 06-05-2010, 08:33 AM

Quote:
I've got a little homework assignment for you, junior.

Look through the first page of "Omaha" threads. Tell me how many of them I started.

Got it?

Old 06-05-2010, 09:17 AM

Why don't you save me the effort and tell me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
View detailed profiles of: