U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-08-2008, 02:01 AM
 
2 posts, read 26,358 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonames View Post
The biggest Latino gang in HB is SSHB13 playeros. That is South Side Huntington Beach. The 13 stands for the southern alliance, which comes out of LA. With gangs like The Avenues, Florencia 13, etc. All of the "13" southern Latino gangs have been approved and pledge loyalty to the Mexican mafia, including SSHB13. The only other Latino gang would be Brown Pride HB. Their neighborhood is located on the corner of Warner and newland. SSHB controls most of the Slater slum territory. One other gang that maybe on the rise is OC Hoodlums operating of the lower section of HB and Westminster. Although most new gangs are shut down by the local PD before they can get too big. As for enemy’s of SSHB. That would mainly consist of Amber leaf street (Latino gang) Los night owls (Latino gang) Midway city (white and Latino) Loperz (Latino gang) I can say for certain that I have never heard of any Asian gangs in HB. There is some presence of The tiny rascal gang in Westminster, along with The dragon family, and the dragon family Jr, but as far as I know they have been long wiped out. You also have some Viet boyz, and Asian Boyz, who will often mark their members with a burning cigarette.
I hope this helped some. If you have any questions about southern California gangs let me know I'd be glad to help.
P.S. The color most often worn by SSHB is blue. The loperz wear black and white.

Let me help out on a few things. The largest gang is HB is South Side HB. "Playeros" just means they are from the beach. There have been several murders over the years in "their" neighborhood. Their main rivals are very old gangs in Westminster (WEST 13), Midway City (VARRIO MIDWAY CITY), Fountain Valley (COLONIA JUAREZ), all of which have been around since the 60's. The Niteowls are a part of Varrio Midway City and they are not a white gang, as you stated. They are a hispanic gang with heavy ties to the Mexican Mafia.

SSHB started in the late 70's, early 80's as a car club called the CLOVERS. Their area is from Beach (west), Warner (north), Slater (south), and Nichols (east).

Another hispanic gang in HB is AMBERLEAF. This is a much smaller gang that are on a dead end street behind 5 Points shopping mall. They are not active enough to have any main rivals, with exception to SSHB. Both Amberleaf and BROWN PRIDE gangs are mainly just teenagers and not a huge threat. They are both easy for the HBPD to control.

Another hispanic gang is called MOTOWN, and has not been very active since the 80's. They do still have a small presence on and around Utica Street (just north of Beach/Adams).

Hispanic gangs from other cities will often be present in HB since they like the beach as much as anyone else.

White supremacy gangs are also represented in HB, but are not territorial. They are NAZI LOWRIDERS and PEN1 (which stands for Public Enemy Number 1). Other small skinhead groups will also be seen near downtown.

There are also Asian gangs. They will drift in from Santa Ana, Westminster and Garden Grove. They do not claim any territory and mainly prey on their own race.

 
Old 08-09-2008, 07:17 AM
 
10 posts, read 40,449 times
Reputation: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonames View Post
The biggest Latino gang in HB is SSHB13 playeros. That is South Side Huntington Beach. The 13 stands for the southern alliance, which comes out of LA. With gangs like The Avenues, Florencia 13, etc. All of the "13" southern Latino gangs have been approved and pledge loyalty to the Mexican mafia, including SSHB13. The only other Latino gang would be Brown Pride HB. Their neighborhood is located on the corner of Warner and newland. SSHB controls most of the Slater slum territory. One other gang that maybe on the rise is OC Hoodlums operating of the lower section of HB and Westminster. Although most new gangs are shut down by the local PD before they can get too big. As for enemy’s of SSHB. That would mainly consist of Amber leaf street (Latino gang) Los night owls (Latino gang) Midway city (white and Latino) Loperz (Latino gang) I can say for certain that I have never heard of any Asian gangs in HB. There is some presence of The tiny rascal gang in Westminster, along with The dragon family, and the dragon family Jr, but as far as I know they have been long wiped out. You also have some Viet boyz, and Asian Boyz, who will often mark their members with a burning cigarette.
I hope this helped some. If you have any questions about southern California gangs let me know I'd be glad to help.
P.S. The color most often worn by SSHB is blue. The loperz wear black and white.
I was born here and I am as white as it gets..blonde hair blue eyed swede and there are no gangs here just illegal border jumpers and the aerian nation..white supremecists. The kkk is here that's for sure right in huntington harbor protecting our city from the bad guys and I can assure you there are no gangs..just spoiled OC brats
 
Old 09-04-2008, 03:39 PM
 
1 posts, read 20,537 times
Reputation: 11
well i dont think you should afraid of the playero gangs is on slater n beach i kiked it there many times witht hem n da only problem they have is with lopers,westminister n amberleave gangs they can b dangerous but only if you mess with them...
is puro h.b
 
Old 09-04-2008, 05:02 PM
 
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
394 posts, read 628,004 times
Reputation: 170
This whole thread is a bunch of BS. I have lived in Huntington Beach my entire 17 years of life (Haha), and I assure you there are no bad areas with gangs. The worst place I have ever seen in HB is on Beach in a little strip north of the two dollar theater over by Woodies and even that area is ten times safer than anywhere in south central LA.
 
Old 03-04-2009, 02:24 AM
 
3 posts, read 23,558 times
Reputation: 12
lol emay its eme you sound like a wood talking about mexicans gangs sshb is made up of mostly paisas"illegal amigos"
 
Old 03-21-2009, 12:24 PM
akk
 
1 posts, read 19,149 times
Reputation: 11
Default **** u

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGCR33PiN View Post
there's hardly any gang activity in HB.
beach and slater..its somewhat popping off right there..but nothing like Garden Grove and Santa Ana. Westminister still got their territory st8. West Trece the tiny Locos Be putting it down...but yeah. there are no asian hoods in garden grove. maybe a a couple Korean Gangs but they but no vietz.
like i said b4. HB IS WACK! tthere's no 25 to lifers there. there's no gangsters walking around with a gats at their waste. move more to the inner city. and see some action


a sshb13 is still haer ssg Bp lps **** them ther daed sshb13 is hear sniper spooky lil one sly risky big timer downer criminol spider li spider playboy kido flaco pyicol snoopy panick oso so manny aouther peolpe but ya u dont see us couse we come out in the dark some times in the day **** bps and my enemegos downer
 
Old 03-21-2009, 04:22 PM
 
676 posts, read 951,705 times
Reputation: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIEST View Post
Recently I moved to Huntington beach, driving around I noticed alot of gang graffiti and several people that appeared to be gang members. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the gangs in the Hb/huntington area. (names,number of gangs,ect.) I have tried searching the internet and have found very little info on this topic. Any help is appreciated thanks.
Maybe you've just discovered the latest fashion with HB men?..

They're keen on: covered in tatoos, goaties, baggy gang pants, shaven or cropped hair, deep cut tank tops, porn addiction, crappy attitude, and an overall revolting criminal appearance.

Center of Huntington to the beach is pretty mellow. Its calmed down over the years. I know there is gang and drug activity by hispanics in a single street on a good part of Huntington, by E Utica (near Florida Street). They are always on the lookout for someone to buy drugs from them. Its a pity. That's how it starts; a small spot in a good area. Gradually this menance will grow and spread out.

There's also been a rapist roaming free in coastal Huntington for the past year. Three women I know have been attacked in the early evening by a young man on a bike trying to rape them, but failed. For the oddest reason, none of them would press charges!
 
Old 03-21-2009, 04:24 PM
 
676 posts, read 951,705 times
Reputation: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by akk View Post
a sshb13 is still haer ssg Bp lps **** them ther daed sshb13 is hear sniper spooky lil one sly risky big timer downer criminol spider li spider playboy kido flaco pyicol snoopy panick oso so manny aouther peolpe but ya u dont see us couse we come out in the dark some times in the day **** bps and my enemegos downer

Uh... could you make that in english please?...
 
Old 03-21-2009, 04:33 PM
 
676 posts, read 951,705 times
Reputation: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabroney View Post
Let me help out on a few things. The largest gang is HB is South Side HB. "Playeros" just means they are from the beach. There have been several murders over the years in "their" neighborhood. Their main rivals are very old gangs in Westminster (WEST 13), Midway City (VARRIO MIDWAY CITY), Fountain Valley (COLONIA JUAREZ), all of which have been around since the 60's. The Niteowls are a part of Varrio Midway City and they are not a white gang, as you stated. They are a hispanic gang with heavy ties to the Mexican Mafia.

SSHB started in the late 70's, early 80's as a car club called the CLOVERS. Their area is from Beach (west), Warner (north), Slater (south), and Nichols (east).

Another hispanic gang in HB is AMBERLEAF. This is a much smaller gang that are on a dead end street behind 5 Points shopping mall. They are not active enough to have any main rivals, with exception to SSHB. Both Amberleaf and BROWN PRIDE gangs are mainly just teenagers and not a huge threat. They are both easy for the HBPD to control.

Another hispanic gang is called MOTOWN, and has not been very active since the 80's. They do still have a small presence on and around Utica Street (just north of Beach/Adams).

Hispanic gangs from other cities will often be present in HB since they like the beach as much as anyone else.

White supremacy gangs are also represented in HB, but are not territorial. They are NAZI LOWRIDERS and PEN1 (which stands for Public Enemy Number 1). Other small skinhead groups will also be seen near downtown.

There are also Asian gangs. They will drift in from Santa Ana, Westminster and Garden Grove. They do not claim any territory and mainly prey on their own race.
Lordy! Far more activity in HB than I was every aware of.

I've seen the Utica street rugrats, Motown. They sell drugs and cars stop outside their shabby compounds, waiting for them to come out and bargain. The story used to be that the tennis shoes you see thrown over the phone lines were signs that drug dealers are nearby. If anyone wait long enough in their car in these areas someone would come out and sell.
Don't know how true this is.
 
Old 03-22-2009, 11:55 PM
 
Location: la socal
241 posts, read 553,207 times
Reputation: 40
gangs in hb please. just saw and ran into this topic and can't really believe what is being said. You wish there was gangs in hb? There probably less than 5 or 10% probably coming from cities with most gang activity. The only gangs any place even near are in Santa Ana. HB is one of those other cities not like santa ana in the county and los angeles etc.. and shouldn't even be mentioned with them talking about gangs or such.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top