Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 04:08 PM

3 posts, read 40,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by akk View Post
a sshb13 is still haer ssg bp lps **** them ther daed sshb13 is hear sniper spooky lil one sly risky big timer downer criminol spider li spider playboy kido flaco pyicol snoopy panick oso so manny aouther peolpe but ya u dont see us couse we come out in the dark some times in the day **** bps and my enemegos downer
lil homie either your are an idiot an needs to stay in school till your 25 or your a paisa terrible spelling i think you are just a paisa from sshb no lifers in hb, never heard of a eme associate from sshb.
They need to call i.c.e on the slater slums and 5 points and h.b. Will be a perfect city. Except for the prices.

Old 03-25-2009, 05:08 PM

18 posts, read 64,858 times
Default suspect from garden grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambila View Post
lil homie either your are an idiot an needs to stay in school till your 25 or your a paisa terrible spelling i think you are just a paisa from sshb no lifers in hb, never heard of a eme associate from sshb.
They need to call i.c.e on the slater slums and 5 points and h.b. Will be a perfect city. Except for the prices.
first of all- he's most definitely a paisa. you can st8 out tell by the spelling and its just doesnt sound right plus i dislike SSHB. second of all- Mr. Brambila- NO ONE talks about the eme. so keep your thoughts and beliefs to yourself on that subject.

Old 03-29-2009, 02:18 PM

72,816 posts, read 62,127,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyMonk View Post
You sound like you're being paranoid. These "gang members" were probobly just kids that are into hip-hop music and dress in that style.

Yellow and black are not gang colors and if there is a gang out there wearing yellow, they're just wannabes. If you see a whole lot of people all wearing blue or red, those could be gangsters though. Huntington Beach might have some MS-13 or Crips, but overall any gang activity in Huntington Beach is probobly really tame.

They were probobly just some kids that listened to Dr. Dre one too many times. So-Cal is full of these "Malibus Most Wanted" types. They look and act like gangsters, but they actualy live in million dollar homes with their Mom and have never been in anything close to a ghetto.
Yes, there is a gang that wears black and yellow. They are the Latin Kings, a NYC based gang.

Old 03-29-2009, 02:22 PM

72,816 posts, read 62,127,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Proud American View Post
Making potential troublemakers feel unwelcome in your neighborhood is hardly a "waste of time." In fact, it is your duty as a member of the community.
BUt what if the cops are called on you because someone thinks you are a potentialk "troublemaker"? That has happened to me many times. That is why I tend to disagree with some of your statements.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:40 PM

32 posts, read 124,927 times
let me set you all straight. There are a few mainly wanna be gangs on opposit of beach side. Everywhere has crazy people but the latin kings? are not in oc lol only surenos asians and i herd one crip set and a few bloods and crips that rep la gangs..gaang graffiti? i doubt you know what that is lol people think all grafiti is gang related

Old 04-10-2009, 01:28 AM
H*B

3 posts, read 13,196 times
THERE ARE GANGS iN H*B..

Old 04-10-2009, 01:31 AM
H*B

3 posts, read 13,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka11 View Post
well 1st of all hb has the biggest asian gang activity in the city so yu dont have 2 worry about any hispanic gangs just the asian gangs because hb and westminister are both pretty much asian cities.
THERE iS NO ASiAN GANG iN H*B.. ASiAN GANGS ARE iN WESTMiNiSTER..

Old 04-13-2009, 06:48 PM

74 posts, read 187,628 times
I've lived in Huntington Beach my whole life. The idea of gangs in huntington beach makes me laugh.

Gangs = prostitution, muggings, street drug dealing, homicides, drive by shootings, car theft, tagging, liquor store robberies.

how much of that do you see in huntington beach? this is one of the safest cities in the nation. a very white surfer town.

sorry paranoid suburbanites; kids wearing hip hop clothing and hanging out in groups does not quality as a gang.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:15 AM

241 posts, read 936,572 times
agree many if not most beach cities right on the beach or very close in california is like no territory or place for gangs or crime its like another world. A lot of these places cost a lot to live and would be hard or can't really mix most of these gangs around with that.

Old 05-09-2009, 10:52 PM

1 posts, read 4,962 times
Do your job your a cop
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County