Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 10:56 AM

1,016 posts, read 3,055,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom63376 View Post
I check out a few places at 9PM last night:

McCormicks - Dead, maybe 3 people there
Houstons - 3 couples that looked to be in there 40s
Kisch Bar - Dead
Woodys Warf - 1/2 full, nice looking women.
Sharkees - Absolutely Packed but the women were all low class.

BTW- I am shopping in the age range of 20-30..
Why are you "shopping" in CA if you're from CO? BTW, maybe it's your approach that's attracting lower class (ie, "shopping")... Stop objectifying women, and maybe you'll meet one. You know, people aren't possessions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2009, 02:49 PM

2,222 posts, read 2,343,582 times
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned the Foxfire in Anaheim Hills. It has a serious reputation for picking up chicks.
FoxFire Restaurant

Old 07-13-2009, 05:12 PM

674 posts, read 1,619,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom63376 View Post
Do "quality" working women exist in OC? If so, I would like to know where
they frequent?? Does anyone have any suggestions for where the
young professional women go to meet professional men? The blonde bimbos
from typical bars like Sutra are fun to look at but that's about all you
get from them. (Besides the attitude and being treated like a human
wallet..)

Signed-
Human Wallet #5,163,320 from Irvine

A woman is good, where there is a good man...

Old 07-13-2009, 07:14 PM

10 posts, read 23,679 times
The dude wanted females in their 20s and 30s; females at Foxfire tend to be hmm..., a lil' on the older side. Generally, meeting people through other people is a good way to go. Hang out with some quality people, and they're bound to introduce you to other quality people who may be single. And maybe one will catch your eye. The bar scene gets old after a while and a lot of places in South County are often frequented by people not from the area. Nothing wrong with that, but I noticed that these people tend to act ridiculously pretentious and "stuck up" as if all people from the area are stuck up.

I'd say avoid, the bars; make some good friends and connections, and you'll meet someone.

Old 07-18-2009, 03:08 PM

522 posts, read 715,232 times
Tom wants to meet women. Maybe women do not want to meet Tom. Lose the shopping idea. Treat women with respect and not as people after your wallet. Good grief we make our own money. At least where Im from we do. Interesting psyche in the OC when it comes to the material world.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peony321 View Post
Tom wants to meet women. Maybe women do not want to meet Tom. Lose the shopping idea. Treat women with respect and not as people after your wallet. Good grief we make our own money. At least where Im from we do. Interesting psyche in the OC when it comes to the material world.

:-)

Old 08-01-2009, 10:13 PM

8,213 posts, read 16,689,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peony321 View Post
Yeah, I have to agree. Time for a whole new approach and pardigm shift. Definately lose the shopping mentality. Intelligent women are very intuitive and pick up on crap like that right away. Also looking for love in bars is probably the least effective place to meet quality professional women - like sand through one's fingers.

My recommendation is to work on being a quality man first. Take a class, attend a church, join social groups related to an area of your own interest like skiing, hiking, photography, etc... or volunteer somewhere for a worthy cause as was mentioned before. Try to put yourself in their shoes for a moment. What do you imagine these quality young women to be doing in their spare time anyway? Most certainly not hanging out in bars just waiting for someone to come along and hit on them. You will continue finding more of the same. Almost any other approach would be better IMO. Even an online dating service would be better. Although it doesn't always work, my brother-in-law met his wife online.

My 2c,

Derek

Old 08-02-2009, 04:07 AM

1,069 posts, read 3,271,197 times
Find some sort of legal problem and then let all those cute lawyers help you out.

Old 08-03-2009, 12:30 PM

11 posts, read 43,447 times
Admittedly, I don't know too much about "professional" women since most of the ones I've met are amateurs. Do you want to get banged or do you want a relationship? If you're looking for women in their 20s take a class or join a group that meets at a local college or university. If you're "born-again", many Christian churches have singles groups. Or start attending services and get involved at a church of your faith. The bar scene is amusing but too disperse here in OC. Working on yourself is always good but don't go overboard. Get one nice expensive outfit, and wear an expensive watch. So many of my wife's single or divorced friends have such high expectations that a man with Brad Pitt's looks, the Dalai Lama's spirtuality and Warren Buffet's money still wouldn't satisfy them.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissprod View Post
So many of my wife's single or divorced friends have such high expectations that a man with Brad Pitt's looks, the Dalai Lama's spirtuality and Warren Buffet's money still wouldn't satisfy them.

I'm very modest with small expectations. These three combinations are fine with me...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County