Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2011, 03:09 PM

541 posts, read 1,334,198 times

Advertisements

What about Fullerton?nice place to live for a familly?I try to check everything around:irvine,huntington beach..

Is Troy High school a great school?

Lake Forest?i have never been there...why is called Lake forest?...forests around or only lakes??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2011, 03:33 PM

7,226 posts, read 22,093,996 times
troy high school is a nationally ranked public high school.

Old 02-15-2011, 03:48 PM

28 posts, read 80,987 times
Troy High School is a terrible school. Don't believe the hype. There's a lot of corruption and criminal activity by the faculty and administration that has been swept under the rug in recent years. The worst years of my life were the ones I spent at Troy.

Old 02-15-2011, 04:16 PM

987 posts, read 1,736,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buburuza13 View Post
What about Fullerton?nice place to live for a familly?I try to check everything around:irvine,huntington beach..

Lake Forest?i have never been there...why is called Lake forest?...forests around or only lakes??
First Question, maybe this might help:
http://www.city-data.com/city/Fullerton-California.html

click on Troy High School & it should give u some insight about the school,

Fullerton is a nice area, especially around the college, and with that comes the fact that there are pockets of bad areas too, if your in the area, you probably should drive in and around it to get an idea (you'll quickly notice which areas to avoid)....

To answer your second question, heres a link that sorta gives you history on the city, as well the name...
http://www.lakeforestca.gov/about/default.asp

Old 02-16-2011, 11:25 AM

15,639 posts, read 40,909,950 times
Quote:

Hey Bubu!!! Fullerton is where I train for competition!
Fullerton Dancesport Center

It's a nice place, I think you'll like it there - more German folks than where you are now. There's a German Club not too far away from the dance studio.
Anaheim Event Center

Old 02-16-2011, 12:22 PM

541 posts, read 1,334,198 times
hi twinkle toes..was extremly busy in the last time..nice to hear from you again

what a great dancesport center..i love it...

thnaks for the european center link...i will check it out..i found germans in temecula too

try to decide where to move????...junior finishes middle school and it is time for me to move...wanted initially northcalifornia,but hubby needs to stay hier in south...great..

now ,i do not know...fullerton,huntington beach or irvine??..

first on the list would be huntington beach..what you think about it?

Old 02-16-2011, 02:26 PM

15,639 posts, read 40,909,950 times
Quote:
hi twinkle toes..was extremly busy in the last time..nice to hear from you again

what a great dancesport center..i love it...

thnaks for the european center link...i will check it out..i found germans in temecula too

try to decide where to move????...junior finishes middle school and it is time for me to move...wanted initially northcalifornia,but hubby needs to stay hier in south...great..

now ,i do not know...fullerton,huntington beach or irvine??..

first on the list would be huntington beach..what you think about it?
I grew up in Newport Beach, so I'd have to go with Huntington Beach, but the beach areas are crowded and expensive. Not that Irvine or Fullerton aren't also crowded. At least in the other two cities, you are close to the beach, but housing is less expensive.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:44 PM

28 posts, read 80,987 times
Fullerton isn't a bad place to live, but avoid the southern half of the city if you can, particularly southwest and south central Fullerton. The dividing line would be the railroad tracks that run east-west.

I'm positive that Fullerton is less expensive than Irvine, Lake Forest, or any beach city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County