Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2009, 05:45 PM

2,498 posts, read 11,403,942 times

Advertisements

IloveOC,
Yep! That first pic is a jacaranda tree at the Norman Murray Center entrance! I love how we have them throughout Mission Viejo. They are one of my favorite trees. I would have one in my yard, but they would shed on the pool and make a mess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2009, 08:02 PM

2,498 posts, read 11,403,942 times
Sandy has some great picture galleries of Orange County. Everyone should check them out because she is a great photographer! I really like this one of San Clemente, my favorite beach town in Southern California!

Follow the link: Casa Romantica, San Clemente, California October 2008 Picture Page

Old 05-27-2009, 09:36 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,134,114 times
The fortunate ones live South of Irvine!! Dana Point was one of my favorite spots.. To live there, shop there and work there and never leave would be a dream!!! I love San Clemente and North San Diego County. Actually met my hubby in Oceanside and then moved to OC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by missionhome View Post
Sandy has some great picture galleries of Orange County. Everyone should check them out because she is a great photographer! I really like this one of San Clemente, my favorite beach town in Southern California!

Follow the link: Casa Romantica, San Clemente, California October 2008 Picture Page

Old 05-27-2009, 09:39 PM

Default Beautiful Dana Point California...

Old 05-28-2009, 09:51 PM

Ha Ha!! Now that is totally OC reality there!! Good for you jassonkelly.. You will probably get spanked for being honest so watch out.. it will come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassonkelly View Post
I grew up here I'm 25 and loved riding my bike through the orange groves as a kid, keeping my house unlocked at night and saying hi to my neighbors while using their first name. But lets get something straight, OC is becoming more and more like LA everyday. It's practically a rat whole down here now. The only nice areas are Newport, Laguna, Irvine and Dana Point but 10 mins away you have Santa Ana, Garden Grove, Anaheim, and all the other scum lots. Here are other pics of OC not just the reg old beach shots.

Old 05-28-2009, 09:55 PM

Default I had to post a few beach shots for those who thought I was trashing OC

Like I said if you have money and don't have to hit the freeways you can live in Paradise. Unfortunately the reality is not many can afford Dana Point. You are right it is pathetic in some places. Welcome to the Jungle!!! If you live there TRY to enjoy the beauty.. I don't live there anymore and missed out on visiting a few nice places around the area. I love your post!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassonkelly View Post
I grew up here I'm 25 and loved riding my bike through the orange groves as a kid, keeping my house unlocked at night and saying hi to my neighbors while using their first name. But lets get something straight, OC is becoming more and more like LA everyday. It's practically a rat whole down here now. The only nice areas are Newport, Laguna, Irvine and Dana Point but 10 mins away you have Santa Ana, Garden Grove, Anaheim, and all the other scum lots. Here are other pics of OC not just the reg old beach shots.

Old 06-01-2009, 01:03 PM

18 posts, read 64,866 times
Default ima catch a bass in Newport Dunes friday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn28 View Post
Like I said if you have money and don't have to hit the freeways you can live in Paradise. Unfortunately the reality is not many can afford Dana Point. You are right it is pathetic in some places. Welcome to the Jungle!!! If you live there TRY to enjoy the beauty.. I don't live there anymore and missed out on visiting a few nice places around the area. I love your post!!
i cant afford Dana Point. I wish i could though. i would be fishing everyday!!

nstead im stuck in garden grove where im a Suspect!

Old 06-01-2009, 06:04 PM

Default I understand... Believe me..

I hear you... I lived in Garbage Grove for four years when I first was married and then we moved to Tustin (not much better either). I used to buy annual Disney passes and hang out there much of the time. It provided me with a place of escape.. I also made it a point to go to the beach once a week (usually on Monday) since that was my day off. Between the two places I kept myself occupied. Dana Point is beautiful!!!

Why are you a suspect?? Just curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspect View Post
i cant afford Dana Point. I wish i could though. i would be fishing everyday!!

nstead im stuck in garden grove where im a Suspect!

Old 06-02-2009, 12:45 PM

18 posts, read 64,866 times
yeah i believe Tustin is a little bit better than GG. Dana Point is beautiful..i want to live there. maybe in a few years.

Suspect?? cause i used to committ alot of crimes, and alot of cops know me in the streets. they harass me when **** goes down or get outta control in the neighborhood- suspect.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:51 PM

So there is a lot of crime in the area then? Wow, you sound like you are proud of your accomplishments then??? Hmmmm... Interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County