Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 10:48 AM

7 posts, read 16,261 times

Advertisements

We family men would like to know if anyone has suggestions of family-friendly communities where we can live.

We would like to go to church with out being invaded.

We would like our children to learn reading, writing, arithmetic, and to have regular recess at school.

We would like to not have Arnold forcing us to give special rights to thought control us against our families.

What are some communities where our children and families could live where we would not be attacked all the time?

Mainly I don't want to have to lose my job to gay harassment in the workplace like the one guy did or have gays attacking. This is the problem we are dealing with and just want to find a community where we can live that is not like what is in this video:
YouTube - Newt Gingrich Confirms Public Advocate

Mainly just a place for familys to go and not be attacked by the gays like this. I have to be honest, with people in New York running over people for Christmas and the gays attacking, and firing people who don't vote for them, I don't know where we can go.

Even if it is not in California, maybe I can find a job somewhere else. At least then I would be away from Arnold trying to overturn my states constitution to attack my marriage.

Just looking. Thanks for any advice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2008, 11:00 AM

26,329 posts, read 93,761,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neithernor View Post
Thanks for any advice.
Talk to Fitts.

Old 11-28-2008, 11:15 AM

301 posts, read 1,511,204 times
Quote:

We would like our children to learn reading, writing, arithmetic, and to have regular recess at school.
Lack of recess? Really?

Old 11-28-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterDuke View Post
Lack of recess? Really?
No, as opposed to additional "education" that is not needed for children to succeed.

We might get to spend more money in America, but some other countries score a lot higher than our children with a lot less money.

Social indoctrination is not education. We don't want social thought control and indoctrination for our family.

Even though Prop 8 is now part of the Constitution, people still want to force our family into their lifestyle and we already have a life and do not want interference.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:24 AM

14 posts, read 36,374 times
You could pretty much go anywhere in the OC for a family-friendly existence, but it's all g*y if you were to ask me.

If you are looking for safety... it's pretty much all safe. I've never been in a dangerous part of Orange County.

Old 11-30-2008, 12:39 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,234 times
I am so confused by this post. Are you saying you are gay or an anti-gay?

Old 12-01-2008, 08:45 AM

76 posts, read 409,018 times
Quote:
We family men would like to know if anyone has suggestions of family-friendly communities where we can live.

We would like to go to church with out being invaded.

We would like to not have Arnold forcing us to give special rights to thought control us against our families.

What are some communities where our children and families could live where we would not be attacked all the time?

Mainly I don't want to have to lose my job to gay harassment in the workplace like the one guy did or have gays attacking. This is the problem we are dealing with and just want to find a community where we can live that is not like what is in this video:
YouTube - Newt Gingrich Confirms Public Advocate

Mainly just a place for familys to go and not be attacked by the gays like this. I have to be honest, with people in New York running over people for Christmas and the gays attacking, and firing people who don't vote for them, I don't know where we can go.

Even if it is not in California, maybe I can find a job somewhere else. At least then I would be away from Arnold trying to overturn my states constitution to attack my marriage.

Just looking. Thanks for any advice.
Come to Alabama where gays and lesbians are targeted, along with people of color. Closed-minded people rule - especially those calling themselves Christians. You'd fit right in!

Old 12-01-2008, 09:30 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,499,454 times
Never thought I'd say this, but, OC is too liberal for you neithernor.
Try Texas or Oklahoma.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Never thought I'd say this, but, OC is too liberal for you neithernor.
Try Texas or Oklahoma.
So what your saying is that a traditional family cannot live in OC without having their church attacked or their boys taught in public school that they can wear dresses?

"Hasta la vista, baby!" -- Arnold and the homosexual republican's message to California's constitution

Nobody deserves to have gay indoctrination rammed down their family's throat. Real men are the leaders of their family, and that does not mean diminished roles for women either. But when you throw in gay indoctrination, real men have to make sure that their children are not attacked by gay thought-control.

THAT is why PROP 8 PASSED! The radical homosexual crowd who says everyone should give them special rights does not want anyone else to have any rights. Like I always say, misery loves company. Didn't gay used to mean happy?

CHURCH INVASIONS are "TOO LIBERAL"?!?!?!?!? -- What has American politics come to? I would say that if there were such thing as a "hate crime" it would be a horde of homosexual invading a church.

I think that forced gay indoctrination and church invasions are a crime, not "too liberal."

Too liberal is big government, tax and spend. This "new politics" stuff is way more than just "too liberal," it is an attack on my rights and my family, and I have the right to opt out and opt my family out as well.

All this is why Arnold will never be president either. People are not going to support the family destruction theories that he discussed whith the homosexual Log Cabin Republicans.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:49 PM

689 posts, read 2,582,143 times
Quote:
So what your saying is that a traditional family cannot live in OC without having their church attacked or their boys taught in public school that they can wear dresses?

"Hasta la vista, baby!" -- Arnold and the homosexual republican's message to California's constitution

Nobody deserves to have gay indoctrination rammed down their family's throat. Real men are the leaders of their family, and that does not mean diminished roles for women either. But when you throw in gay indoctrination, real men have to make sure that their children are not attacked by gay thought-control.

THAT is why PROP 8 PASSED! The radical homosexual crowd who says everyone should give them special rights does not want anyone else to have any rights. Like I always say, misery loves company. Didn't gay used to mean happy?

CHURCH INVASIONS are "TOO LIBERAL"?!?!?!?!? -- What has American politics come to? I would say that if there were such thing as a "hate crime" it would be a horde of homosexual invading a church.

I think that forced gay indoctrination and church invasions are a crime, not "too liberal."

Too liberal is big government, tax and spend. This "new politics" stuff is way more than just "too liberal," it is an attack on my rights and my family, and I have the right to opt out and opt my family out as well.

All this is why Arnold will never be president either. People are not going to support the family destruction theories that he discussed whith the homosexual Log Cabin Republicans.
I'm guessing you don't like gay people. My 2 kids are in grade school and are not being forced into any sort of "gay indoctrination" and I've never heard of any "church invasions". I teach my kids respect and tolerance for all, regardless of race, religon or sexual orientation. I will tolerate and respect your religous views, just don't come here and try to shove them down my throat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County