Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 03:36 PM

5,888 posts, read 12,951,675 times

Advertisements

Trader Joe/s, Griffon Primitivo around $3.99 a bottle. Import from Italy
Not a bad table wine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 03:40 PM

102,072 posts, read 107,036,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by certsevtxert View Post
I don't. You're crazy.
You did, before the mod in the Seattle forum removed the one you started there. Now you have two: one here, one in the Food and Drink/Alcoholic Beverages forum. Anyone can see them, why pretend they don't exist?

Old 06-04-2013, 05:05 PM

58 posts, read 123,513 times
He's been starting a lot of goofball threads.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:35 PM

1,487 posts, read 871,583 times
[quote=certsevtxert;29860908]I don't. You're crazy.

You may be aware how easy it is to search a poster's history?? if so..you did indeed start three identical threads on this topic

BTW....drinking red wine primarily for health reasons is not the way to go...

your comment "no I cannot get breast cancer" followed by a smiley face reveals your lack of knowledge...you do indeed have breasts..and men can and do get breast cancer..the treatment is the same as for females..you may want to do research on the drinking red wine for health issue..

good luck

Old 06-04-2013, 09:49 PM

58 posts, read 123,513 times
Interesting thread started by OP:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/about...-my-posts.html

Hopefully his promise to find another forum will be kept.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:36 AM

7 posts, read 16,339 times
To answer your question. You can re-cork the wine and put in refrigerator. I commonly leave my open wine on my counter for up to a week and it just gets better every day. Real wine connoisseurs will frown on this practice but I drink a lot of wine and it has served me well. You can buy special corks that will take the air out of the bottle so it stays fresher longer.

One glass a day is fine for health benefits.

Old 06-06-2013, 02:28 AM

193 posts, read 463,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola The yorkie View Post

You may be aware how easy it is to search a poster's history?? if so..you did indeed start three identical threads on this topic
give the lad a break-- he just had his first drink and is now hung over, piecing up what he did the other night

Old 06-06-2013, 03:00 AM

591 posts, read 815,372 times
I drink and cook with red wine, and my roommates tease me. However, I'm Italian-American and from the east coast. They can only wish...

Old 06-06-2013, 09:42 AM

193 posts, read 308,068 times
I tried wine, but I like my grape juice a bit "fresher" and unfermented.

Waiter! Bring me some fresh wine!!!

Old 06-07-2013, 08:49 PM

658 posts, read 1,549,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You did, before the mod in the Seattle forum removed the one you started there. Now you have two: one here, one in the Food and Drink/Alcoholic Beverages forum. Anyone can see them, why pretend they don't exist?
No, I didn't. STOP LYING.
p.s. it looks like a mod moved the one for seattle forum to alcohol and beverages forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola The yorkie View Post
You may be aware how easy it is to search a poster's history?
Good idea, why don't you stop being retarded and go check my history to see I DID NOT post this three times. Moreover, I have only ever posted this on CITY DATA website. NEVER ANOTHER FORUM THEN CITY DATA. And I only posted in seattle and california ON THIS WEBSITE - in effort to get different perspectives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaemophilusAphrophilus View Post
give the lad a break-- he just had his first drink and is now hung over, piecing up what he did the other night
lol, it is true that I had a bit to drink, but still it's not true - I never posted in other websites, only this website.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County