Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 09:49 PM

347 posts, read 666,606 times

Advertisements

Hey mbell, I know how much you love Santa Ana so I decided to post some pics since you never go out! You should get out of your basement more often!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2015, 01:10 AM

2,821 posts, read 3,536,835 times
No shootings in Santa Ana tonight? That's a change. Guess the gang bangers are all busy preparing for Valentines Day. I took a friend to Downtown Disney, Mortons Steakhouse and then the Demi Lovato concert at the Honda Center. You know, REAL entertainment you can't get in Santa Ana. Glad you had fun with that though. I mean it's not everyday you get what is basically a mall food court opening up, party! lol

Last edited by dexter14; 02-14-2015 at 01:26 AM..

Old 02-14-2015, 10:36 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,493,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75 View Post
No shootings in Santa Ana tonight? That's a change. Guess the gang bangers are all busy preparing for Valentines Day. I took a friend to Downtown Disney, Mortons Steakhouse and then the Demi Lovato concert at the Honda Center. You know, REAL entertainment you can't get in Santa Ana. Glad you had fun with that though. I mean it's not everyday you get what is basically a mall food court opening up, party! lol
LOL at Downtown Disney being your idea of REAL entertainment.

Old 02-14-2015, 02:01 PM

347 posts, read 666,606 times
Quote:
then the Demi Lovato concert at the Honda Center. You know, REAL entertainment you can't get in Santa Ana.l
A Demi Lovato concert? hahahahaha! Sounds like a great night out... for a teenager girl!

Old 02-14-2015, 02:08 PM

115 posts, read 191,447 times
The opening was will advertised through the press, but I imagine they still would have had a great just through word of mouth.

Old 02-14-2015, 02:39 PM

Laugh all you want but Downtown Disney has arguably better entertainment value than all of DTSA let alone that mall food court they call the 4th street market. The fact that DD has House of Blues which features major, national touring acts makes it better than all of DTSA alone IMO. Better restaurants too. Yea, i hear ya on Demi Lovato, not my cup of tea either but it was an early b-day present for a good girlfriend of mine. The point is, I can go see a professional hockey game, professional baseball game, a major concert at 4 different venues, pretty much any restaurant imaginable or the most famous theme park in the world...all within a few miles of each other. DTSA or their new mall food court can't even compare. Have fun with that though!

Old 02-14-2015, 03:12 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,661,611 times
Quote:

Downtown Disney was cool when I was in high school ... among teenage girls. And Demi Lovato?? ROFL

Your inner female is strong mbell. No wonder everyone thought you were a girl.

Old 02-14-2015, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post

Downtown Disney was cool when I was in high school ... among teenage girls. And Demi Lovato?? ROFL

Your inner female is strong mbell. No wonder everyone thought you were a girl.
....and memes with face palms are typical of 13 year olds on the Internet. No wonder everyone thinks you're a kid.

Old 02-14-2015, 06:14 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,661,611 times
Quote:
....and memes with face palms are typical of 13 year olds on the Internet. No wonder everyone thinks you're a kid.
I always try to talk to the level of the person I'm conversing with. 13 might have been a bit too generous, but I'm not good with toddlers so it was the best I could do.

Old 02-14-2015, 06:44 PM

Anyhoo, back on topic, will be interesting to see how this does. It's basically a smaller, watered down version of the Anaheim Packing District which is a great spot. I might check this out at some point.

Last edited by dexter14; 02-14-2015 at 06:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County