Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2017, 12:21 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
In my experience, 9/10 the person who picks up a loaded gun and leaves their house is usually the one who causes normal arguements to become life or death situations.

If the guy said go away, the kids would have been smart asses and would have left when he said the cops are coming, and none of this would have happenend.
This reminds me of the recent thread where people were insisting that if an unarmed intruder enters your house, you have to shoot him; you have no alternative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2017, 04:19 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Ghetto and illegal alien hood rats destroying America one neighborhood at a time -- aided and abetted by white liberals.

Old 02-25-2017, 08:11 AM

2,170 posts, read 3,305,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This reminds me of the recent thread where people were insisting that if an unarmed intruder enters your house, you have to shoot him; you have no alternative.
As well u should. But there's a simple way not to be shot.......DON"T WALK INTO A STRANGER'S HOUSE UNANNOUNCED.

Old 02-25-2017, 08:28 AM

9,807 posts, read 11,134,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Right, just like in the case of Trevon Johnson (a different Trevon from Florida) who broke into a home that had been repeatedly burglarized. Trevon was shot by the homeowner while he was leaving the home.

Then his sister says (toward the end of the video):

"You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood," said Harris. "You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.’”

If this happens to you, you are welcome to just lay down and allow the burglary to occur. Once the gentleman departs, all is clear.

Homeowner Shoots Teen Breaking in to Home, Family of Teen Livid at Homeowner | Intellectual Takeout

Old 02-25-2017, 08:30 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,177,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
In my experience, 9/10 the person who picks up a loaded gun and leaves their house is usually the one who causes normal arguements to become life or death situations.

If the guy said go away, the kids would have been smart asses and would have left when he said the cops are coming, and none of this would have happenend.
Your experience huh... does this happen to you frequently?? All cops I know always carry their gun off duty.

I think this is a 50/50 stupid all around situation and everybody should just walk away but doubt that'll happen

Old 02-25-2017, 12:50 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,283,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
A white guy in a plaid shirt and loafers looks like a cholo? Yeah OK. And what do gang members look like? Most look like those kids where I live
Being Mexican myself, I have been around cholos and wanna be cholos and those kids look like normal kids. They still might be punk kids that talk back, doesn't make that right. The fact of the matter is the adult with certain authority didn't act like an adult in this case.

This is what real gangsters look like, and they would've overwhelmed the one guy.

Old 02-25-2017, 04:55 PM

1,726 posts, read 1,719,139 times
Perhaps it's acceptable to trespass and trample on someone's property in Mexico or Guatemala, and then spew profanity and diatribe at the owner, but that is NOT acceptable in America. We don't do that here because we value privacy and property rights as well as respect for our elders.

My parents would have spanked the believing Jesus out of my brother or me had we done something like that. In fear of that as well as the local authorities, we would have never even dreamed of doing something like that.

The utter lack of parental discipline and supervision in today's world, increasing lack of respect for our elders, imported Third World attitudes / mindsets and the high level of animosity towards non-Hispanic whites shared among a rapidly growing minority cohort -- that's most pervasive in California, mind you -- is the reason for situations such as this.

Old 02-25-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert_from_back_East View Post
Perhaps it's acceptable to trespass and trample on someone's property in Mexico or Guatemala, and then spew profanity and diatribe at the owner, but that is NOT acceptable in America. We don't do that here because we value privacy and property rights as well as respect for our elders.

My parents would have spanked the believing Jesus out of my brother or me had we done something like that. In fear of that as well as the local authorities, we would have never even dreamed of doing something like that.

The utter lack of parental discipline and supervision in today's world, increasing lack of respect for our elders, imported Third World attitudes / mindsets and the high level of animosity towards non-Hispanic whites shared among a rapidly growing minority cohort -- that's most pervasive in California, mind you -- is the reason for situations such as this.
I don't think anyone is arguing that its acceptable. It's not.

Old 02-28-2017, 04:20 PM

209 posts, read 263,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
Being Mexican myself, I have been around cholos and wanna be cholos and those kids look like normal kids. They still might be punk kids that talk back, doesn't make that right. The fact of the matter is the adult with certain authority didn't act like an adult in this case.

This is what real gangsters look like, and they would've overwhelmed the one guy.

How did you obtain a photo of all these kids 6 years from now? That's amazing. That cop should have blasted all those kids. Typical north county youth following in big brother's footsteps. First they're just punk kids, then they barely pass high school or drop out, then they knock up their chica two or three times and then they live the rest of their lives committing crimes and living off social programs paid for by your taxes. Toss in an extended stay or three over at Theo Lacy. Bingo.

Old 02-28-2017, 04:51 PM

The kids involved look nothing like gangsters, lol. You must live an isolated life where your sense reality is based on history channel tv shows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County