U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-16-2008, 06:33 PM

1 posts, read 21,261 times

Advertisements

looking for a place to rent out in orange county.

requirements are that the place must:
let us have alcohol (beer, mostly)
be able to handle around 50 people
have room for fun and games (DJ)
have access that can be controlled (we don't want freeloaders)
have a rent of $250 or less

need a location for party nov 8th or 15th

(copied some parts of this msg from another post)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 01:52 PM

1 posts, read 21,242 times
Default Guarantee loan offer here apply now is free.

GUARANTEE LOAN OFFER HERE APPLY NOW IS FREE.

I am Franklin Ben, the managing director of BANIWA FINANCIAL INVESTMENT SURINAME,BRAZIL, SOUTH AMERICA. I am a certified loan money lender, offering
loans to people who are in need of it, here are some question:
Are you in need of a loan of any purpose?, Do you want to pay your bills?, Are you in a financial problem:, Do you need a financial
Solution?. Here is the solution to all your financial problem.
I give out loans for project, business, taxes, bills, and so many others reasons, our loan are easy and cheap.
Contact us today for that loan you desire, we can arrange any loan to suit your budget at low interest rate. If Interested,fill out the application information below:

Full Name:........................
Contact Address:..................
Phone:............................
Amount Needed as Loan:............
Loan Duration:....................
In acknowledgment to this mail, we can start with the processing of your loan. There is more to gain by getting a loan from this company.
Regards as I look forward in hearing from you urgently.
Contact us for more information via
Email: franklinbenlf@yahoo.com
Mr. franklin Ben.
Managing Director,
0059 783 73 504

Old 03-27-2009, 09:48 PM

1 posts, read 20,731 times
Looking for a place to rent for my birthday party, able to hold 50 to 60 guest. I want to have a DJ, and I want to bring my own food. In the Dectur Ga area

Old 06-05-2009, 07:44 PM

1 posts, read 20,041 times
looking for a place to do my sons first birthday party, with about 60 people. i just need the place and i will provide everything else. in hillsborough area (tampa)

Old 06-09-2009, 04:29 PM

6,541 posts, read 15,220,472 times
Odd, a thread with the first four posters first timers.

We use a room in a Fuddruckers restaurant once a month for a Scuba club. They actually pay us as they give us gift certificates that we have a drawing for. We typically have 100 members attending, many members buy food and drink.

Other thoughts of places: Knights of Columbus, Masonic Lodge. A lot of restaurants have multi-purpose rooms, Duke's in Huntington has a room. The Queen Mary has a lot of available rooms.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:42 PM

16,585 posts, read 20,639,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
And one of them is spam, the other two are requests pertaining to the Southeast. Jeeze people, open your eyes.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:51 PM

301 posts, read 1,013,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post

We use a room in a Fuddruckers restaurant once a month for a Scuba club. They actually pay us as they give us gift certificates that we have a drawing for. We typically have 100 members attending, many members buy food and drink.

Other thoughts of places: Knights of Columbus, Masonic Lodge. A lot of restaurants have multi-purpose rooms, Duke's in Huntington has a room. The Queen Mary has a lot of available rooms.
There's a similar scam that runs with vacation home rentals.

Someone responds that they have a facility for rent, then the scammer sends a money order or cashiers check for the deposit which was 'accidently' made out for much more than it should be. The scammer apologizes for their 'error' and asks you to send them back the difference, minus a little bit for your trouble. The check you send them is real. The money order they sent you wasn't, but you don't find out until after they've cashed your check.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:03 PM

2,072 posts, read 8,377,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterDuke View Post
There's a similar scam that runs with vacation home rentals.

Someone responds that they have a facility for rent, then the scammer sends a money order or cashiers check for the deposit which was 'accidently' made out for much more than it should be. The scammer apologizes for their 'error' and asks you to send them back the difference, minus a little bit for your trouble. The check you send them is real. The money order they sent you wasn't, but you don't find out until after they've cashed your check.

That scam has been going around for years.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:56 AM

1 posts, read 14,273 times
looking for a place to rent out in orange county.

requirements are that the place must:
let us have alcohol (beer, mostly)
be able to handle around 50 people
have room for fun and games (DJ)
have a rent of $250 or less

need a location for party july 9th or 10th
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County