U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 12:59 PM

15,819 posts, read 31,771,034 times

Advertisements

The bangers and wannabe bangers used to hang out in hart park at night. THe City reprogrammed the sprinklers to come on at night. No more bangers.

A lot of California Gangbangers are in prison forever under the three strikes laws. That law did a lot to break up gangs. The worst members (usually the leaders) go away forever and the gang tends to rethink their activities.

I never heard of any drivebys or home invasions in Orange. I do nto think that the gangs do a whole lot more that is noticable than tagging. I have not seen them walking around in large groups.

Old 07-01-2009, 12:33 AM

241 posts, read 571,163 times
yeah not a bad area just like most of oc.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:21 PM

1,159 posts, read 2,366,106 times
There are gangs in Orange and it has gotten worse since I lived there because of the explosion in illegal immigration. They are concentrated mostly around the Orange/Santa Ana border, Cypress St., El Modena (around Chapman near Hewes) and the West Orange area around Portola Jr. High.

Old Towne Orange is indeed nice, but you want to stay away from the Lemon and Olive Street neighborhoods north of Almond, the apartment complexes on Glassell north of Maple Ave (west side of the street) and Walnut St. west of Cambridge. If you stay east of Glassell and south of Katella you are generally alright. Also, there are some cul de sacs near Taft and Tustin on the west side of the street that are pretty solid middle class neighborhoods. But you want to avoid the apartment complexes on Wilson east of Tustin (crime, illegals and probably gangs activity, too). I really like the neighborhoods that adjoin Cambridge north of La Veta. But stay away from the apartment complexes on La Veta, as they are either college student party pads or condos with not enough parking and a fair amount of car break ins.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:12 PM

1 posts, read 8,575 times
Default .

In the city of orange there are a few gangs... OCC (ORANGE COUNTY CRIMINALS), OVC (ORANGE VARRIO CYPRESS), VMLs (VARRIO MODENA LOCOS) PEARL ST, SSM (SOUTH SIDE MANIACS), and some clicks OTC (OLD TOWNE CLICK), SUK, ESL (EVIL SIDE LOCOS LOS LUNATIKS CLICK) and a lot of crews around here but i can only name some like MCK, MDK, 3DK, PCB BOEK, PMC, AMC, 8MC and there are more

Old 04-27-2011, 10:14 PM

96 posts, read 135,604 times
lmao i wanna know who exactly the newport beach and irvine gangs are.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:15 PM

96 posts, read 135,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy Chavez View Post
In the city of orange there are a few gangs... OCC (ORANGE COUNTY CRIMINALS), OVC (ORANGE VARRIO CYPRESS), VMLs (VARRIO MODENA LOCOS) PEARL ST, SSM (SOUTH SIDE MANIACS), and some clicks OTC (OLD TOWNE CLICK), SUK, ESL (EVIL SIDE LOCOS LOS LUNATIKS CLICK) and a lot of crews around here but i can only name some like MCK, MDK, 3DK, PCB BOEK, PMC, AMC, 8MC and there are more
okay now youre scaring me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County