U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 11:24 AM

81 posts, read 319,673 times

Advertisements

There are very few African American's in OC, I would say the most would be in LA, Not Orange, But OC Is not "Lilly White", It has a large hispanic and asian population
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2009, 09:21 PM

47,557 posts, read 45,256,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricJess123 View Post
There are very few African American's in OC, I would say the most would be in LA, Not Orange, But OC Is not "Lilly White", It has a large hispanic and asian population
The low population of African-Americans in Orange County has a bit to do with history. Most parts of Orange County didn't want blacks living there. There were ways to keep blacks out for the most part. Those ways were declared illegal. Even now, Orange County is home to a relatively small black population.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:53 PM

241 posts, read 818,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricJess123 View Post
But OC Is not "Lilly White", It has a large hispanic and asian population
sort of is though if also consider characteristics and fitting that description of and for many people too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_lafitte View Post
The low population of African-Americans in Orange County has a bit to do with history. Most parts of Orange County didn't want blacks living there. There were ways to keep blacks out for the most part. Those ways were declared illegal. Even now, Orange County is home to a relatively small black population.
heard somewhere they were getting sued for that also. Don't know why its like that there.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:10 PM

5 posts, read 17,348 times
I know a bunch. Don't listen to this other crap. But I am white.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:38 PM

18 posts, read 59,381 times
Default adios im going to taco tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaramelDiva View Post
@ the bolded: If your GF was black, there's no way you could come to this conclusion, unless of course in her mind and heart she's a white girl. That statement is very racist and has no basis. Reread what you just typed. Think about it.
she doesnt like my ways of thinking but she loves me.

im just saying what i know..from what i see..from what i hear. and from whats happening.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaramelDiva View Post
Lol! Somebody is all butt-hurt! Awww, don't take it personally. Now you know how it feels to be unjustly labeled and grouped. As in blacks bring gangs. Blacks are the help.

Call me what you wish. The difference is you'd never say it to a black person's face. Too scared. Oh, and please hate all blacks if you don't already b/c of my little posts. *shrug*
ohhh.. carameldiva seems sexie.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:33 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,819,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspect View Post
she doesnt like my ways of thinking but she loves me.

im just saying what i know..from what i see..from what i hear. and from whats happening.
Your girlfriend is a sellout coward who should check herself.

Old 05-17-2009, 10:36 AM

9 posts, read 18,461 times
Default black folks

YES, there are 4

Old 05-18-2009, 10:32 AM

Default 10 am 40ounce drankah

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
Your girlfriend is a sellout coward who should check herself.
cheiiieeeegady check yo self b4 ur wreck yo self...how about u check ur wallet anf see how much money u got on my 40 ounce

Old 05-20-2009, 03:29 AM

13 posts, read 59,702 times
Yes there is, but rarely though. OC is one of the most conservative, racist, and high standard counties in Southern California. I refer OC or South County.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or