U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 06:33 PM

2 posts, read 10,521 times

Advertisements

anybody know of any good local web design companies? i have a couple friends who are looking to get one up since they've just started a company straight out of college..irvine/tustin area is preferred

so far i've come up with
brighttheory.com (but i think they're a new company)
orangecountywebdesign.com

any other suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 08:28 PM

2 posts, read 13,183 times
I've had a site designed and developed by www.nova-leap.com . They are actually out of Virginia, but they work with companies all around the nation. I'm happy I finally came across a chance when I could recommend! They are top notch.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:33 AM

527 posts, read 1,098,375 times
I have a friend that owns a web design company here in Los Alamitos, north Orange County. His name is Jade Ewell from CA Web Design. I think it is California web design, marketing, redesign, and web site maintenance.. If not Google him and check out his work. I have referred others to him who were happy. Good luck!

Old 06-29-2009, 01:39 AM

8 posts, read 19,044 times
Wow. Thats a nice one. thanks OC2NYC

Old 06-29-2009, 03:01 AM

5,112 posts, read 12,140,627 times
was going to suggest ca web design as well. im walking distance from the building and see the car drivin around town and at my sons school. not too many web design firms with storefronts these days

Old 06-30-2009, 08:52 PM

3,844 posts, read 8,343,301 times
look on the digital point forums. They have thousands of members who do nothing but web design. Lots of members are in india so you can get very good service and prices. I do alot of outsourcing through the forums

Old 09-07-2009, 04:53 AM

867 posts, read 1,309,099 times
Default Choosing A Web Designer

I have quite a few articles on my web design portfolio and guide that explaing the web design process in plain english. You may find them helpful in making your decision.

Old 09-16-2009, 03:11 AM

1 posts, read 8,781 times
Hi,

I would recommend atakinteractive.com which is Los Angeles based web design company dealing in eye catching brand development and web design services for a wide array of customers, from small businesses to international corporations to make your effective online presence.

The ATAK Interactive goal is to not only to drive new business, influence a tough market segment, or be on the brink of interactive technology, but to establish sustainability and a lasting relationship that continues to move your business forward.

Last edited by hunterjordan; 09-16-2009 at 03:59 AM..

Old 01-13-2011, 01:44 PM

5,358 posts, read 6,281,846 times
You can PM me for design. I use Vital Interactive | Orange County Website Development | Southern California Search Engine Optimization | Huntington Beach Web Design for the builds. A small studio in Huntington Beach that is very cost effective, knowledgeable and personable.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:31 AM

1 posts, read 6,045 times
I can saw a website softalgo.com. Its a very good website designing company. You can find a lot of creativity here and can avail numerous services like web designing, Best SEO Services, SEO Services, Website development, Ip Phone services etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County