Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 09:11 AM

143 posts, read 300,335 times

Advertisements

Ok for starters. while blacks there have issues in their neighborhoods. lets examine something else. Oregon atttudes toward WHITE transplants. If you come from somewhere else you're a threat to most of these people out there and in California its not a whole lot different either especially Sacramento area.

I have felt more black out west even than some blacks especially if you include government employees into the mix Socially those bastards have it made black or white.

Any Oregonian it seems that I have talked with a good amount of time often shut me down when I did speak a truthful opinion about something or my take on race or blacks or whatever. Its like few people can sit down and rationally discuss. So just know that its not just blacks who face discrimination, its outsiders or those they deem outsiders period. I was treated like Trayvon Martin one time there too. Ya so I have no sympathy for the outcries and protests. It happened to me once only nobody was following me with a gun but a guy asked me questions from his doorstep after he saw me walk by twice. He thought I was "suspicious". Mind you I am Italian, Greek and Irish descent mostly. I have dark hair, tall, light to medium skin.. some think I am pale though. The same **** goes back a long time there, the only difference is they tend to "apologize" more to blacks. I hate that crap as well. Weak pussified white people in that part of the country if you want my honest to god opinion.

I started a job ok. It was at Duck Delivery.. that big produce factory in Portland area. Workers had issues with me BUT never did I once get constructive criticism like you're doing this wrong or whatever. Instead I had people report me to the office and didn't identify who they were when they had an issue with me. That's the P___y stuff I had to deal with it here so yea you can have your gay issues, transgender or your black issues, but other more normal people with quirkier edges have problems here too if they aren't from here.

I am back in MA now and while it may have its issues with liberalism, I am at least always white here unlike the west coast. I felt black enough to be with the Mexicans and Indians out west, lets just put it that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2013, 09:15 AM

FYI moderators, I posted this in the wrong area. I want this in PORTLAND.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:21 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,524,172 times
This thread will end well...

Last edited by Deezus; 07-18-2013 at 10:29 AM..

Old 07-18-2013, 09:36 AM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackToMA View Post
Ok for starters. while blacks there have issues in their neighborhoods. lets examine something else. Oregon atttudes toward WHITE transplants. If you come from somewhere else you're a threat to most of these people out there and in California its not a whole lot different either especially Sacramento area.

I have felt more black out west even than some blacks especially if you include government employees into the mix Socially those bastards have it made black or white.

Any Oregonian it seems that I have talked with a good amount of time often shut me down when I did speak a truthful opinion about something or my take on race or blacks or whatever. Its like few people can sit down and rationally discuss. So just know that its not just blacks who face discrimination, its outsiders or those they deem outsiders period. I was treated like Trayvon Martin one time there too. Ya so I have no sympathy for the outcries and protests. It happened to me once only nobody was following me with a gun but a guy asked me questions from his doorstep after he saw me walk by twice. He thought I was "suspicious". Mind you I am Italian, Greek and Irish descent mostly. I have dark hair, tall, light to medium skin.. some think I am pale though. The same **** goes back a long time there, the only difference is they tend to "apologize" more to blacks. I hate that crap as well. Weak pussified white people in that part of the country if you want my honest to god opinion.

I started a job ok. It was at Duck Delivery.. that big produce factory in Portland area. Workers had issues with me BUT never did I once get constructive criticism like you're doing this wrong or whatever. Instead I had people report me to the office and didn't identify who they were when they had an issue with me. That's the P___y stuff I had to deal with it here so yea you can have your gay issues, transgender or your black issues, but other more normal people with quirkier edges have problems here too if they aren't from here.

I am back in MA now and while it may have its issues with liberalism, I am at least always white here unlike the west coast. I felt black enough to be with the Mexicans and Indians out west, lets just put it that way.
Thanks for crudely discrediting yourself early in. And I am equally apathetic regarding your 'ordeal'.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinionated View Post
Thanks for crudely discrediting yourself early in. And I am equally apathetic regarding your 'ordeal'.
Ohh look at what we have here.
You're more than likely some white tool as well.

Old 07-18-2013, 11:19 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:

You've taken aim at the wrong forum. You saw the recent meltdown in the other two threads and you have this place pegged as a place where you can spew race baited twaddle without reprisal. Wrong. The rope is pretty long, but eventually you will get banned. The clock started ticking with your masterpiece in the Portland forum. Enjoy the run, while it lasts. By the way... you need help. I have my doubts about the 21st Century's medical progress in treating mental disorders, but they can/will listen to you... that's what you need, isn't it, and they can also give you drugs that will keep you out of JAIL. That's where you are headed. Good thing you left Portland, in MA a white person has to work really, really hard to wind up in prison. In Portland, its not that difficult. You dodged a bullet. Don't let it go to your head.

Old 07-18-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
You've taken aim at the wrong forum. You saw the recent meltdown in the other two threads and you have this place pegged as a place where you can spew race baited twaddle without reprisal. Wrong. The rope is pretty long, but eventually you will get banned. The clock started ticking with your masterpiece in the Portland forum. Enjoy the run, while it lasts. By the way... you need help. I have my doubts about the 21st Century's medical progress in treating mental disorders, but they can/will listen to you... that's what you need, isn't it, and they can also give you drugs that will keep you out of JAIL. That's where you are headed. Good thing you left Portland, in MA a white person has to work really, really hard to wind up in prison. In Portland, its not that difficult. You dodged a bullet. Don't let it go to your head.
You wouldn't dare say any of that to my face. You'd chicken out like the rest of you west coasters do. Cali, Oregon.. Slight difference but not by too much.

Old 07-19-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
You wouldn't dare say any of that to my face. You'd chicken out like the rest of you west coasters do. Cali, Oregon.. Slight difference but not by too much.
Just as you would in our faces. That's a two way street Ted Nugent.

Old 07-19-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Ohh look at what we have here.
You're more than likely some white tool as well.
Lol... Brush up on your generalizations and rethink the color, genius.

Old 07-19-2013, 10:07 AM

15,293 posts, read 17,684,015 times
Let me guess: you vote Republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
View detailed profiles of: