Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 11:39 AM

12 posts, read 19,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW-type-gal View Post
I haven't tried the Italian Grinder place across from the big mall - that could be the find of the year or completely awful, eventually I'll try it and let you know....
Luigi's is very tasty! Just be prepared to take the food with you, because seating is scarce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2013, 07:43 AM

35 posts, read 74,790 times
The Best in Medford hands down. Shinsei sushi

shinseimedford.com

Old 08-23-2013, 08:40 PM

279 posts, read 1,085,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffBeck View Post
The Best in Medford hands down. Shinsei sushi

shinseimedford.com
Have you tried Shiki? They're fantastic.

Old 08-23-2013, 08:52 PM

279 posts, read 1,085,600 times
Re:Kaleidoscope pizza crust, they will sell you their dough. We buy it often, $4 for a medium dough ball.

Old 09-01-2013, 09:13 PM

934 posts, read 1,127,687 times
I'm putting a plug in here for the new Armenian restaurant in Medford. That's right, Armenian. A lovely couple cooking up homemade Armenian food. I want these guys to succeed, but they are in an odd location. Located in Cobblestone village behind the old Azteca restaurant, now the new Hannahs southern food location. Please check them out. Everything is homemade. They are tiny and it's a bit of an odd set up, but hey, you can get shawarma, felafel, sandwiches, salads, pastries and Armenian coffee.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:39 PM

7,785 posts, read 18,817,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynach View Post
I'm putting a plug in here for the new Armenian restaurant in Medford. That's right, Armenian. A lovely couple cooking up homemade Armenian food. I want these guys to succeed, but they are in an odd location. Located in Cobblestone village behind the old Azteca restaurant, now the new Hannahs southern food location. Please check them out. Everything is homemade. They are tiny and it's a bit of an odd set up, but hey, you can get shawarma, felafel, sandwiches, salads, pastries and Armenian coffee.
Sounds good, I will add it to the list

Old 09-02-2013, 08:11 PM

330 posts, read 428,129 times
is this it? Qzeen!

what is Armenian coffee like?

Old 09-04-2013, 08:26 PM

6 posts, read 18,451 times
Pizza: try Martolli's in Ashland, on the main drag just uphill from the plaza.

Burgers: 38 Central in Medford. I keep meaning to try something else on the menu, but I always seem to wind up with the burger. Perhaps if my wife'd let me go there more often...

Larks in the Ashland Springs Hotel does some great salads for lunch.

Old 09-10-2013, 08:32 PM

934 posts, read 1,127,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieLovesSun View Post
is this it? Qzeen!

what is Armenian coffee like?

Yes that is it. I imagine it's like Turkish coffee. Very strong in small cups.

Old 09-16-2013, 09:18 AM

7,785 posts, read 18,817,826 times
Elements Tapas on Main in downtown Medford. Wonderful! We had lamb and chorizo sliders, roast cauliflower with pickled raisins and marconi almonds, Iberian thin-sliced cured ham. Also a bottle of tempranillo and the pots du chocolate for dessert (it was my birthday!). Expensive, yes, but very good. It is a fairly small place, maybe 7 booths and 5 tables plus a bar and two small seating areas, so reservations would be a good idea.

Also did two breakfasts: Buttercloud (on Jackson) and Real Deal Cafe (on Stewart in SW). Buttercloud is good, lots of fresh and local options, has great espresso but a "things on biscuits" menu. Real Deal Cafe is more of a general breakfast place. Particularly good "Those Potatoes" which are hashbrowns, ham, cheese and crumbled bacon on the top and the buttermilk blueberry pancakes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon