Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 12:40 AM

4 posts, read 6,231 times

Advertisements

Hello,
HuskyLife here. Just seeing this thread now.. pretty late to the convo, but I am a new owner of 10 acres in Klamath Falls Forest Estates - Sycan Unit.

I'm hoping that someone could point me in the right direction for obtaining a shipping container, or two.

Also, who can deliver to that area?

My property is "fairly" easy to get to with only a couple miles of dirt roads.

Any information provided would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

HuskyLife
aka Travis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2018, 07:12 PM

1 posts, read 704 times
Default Coming back to touch base...

rbrannie
So Embarrassing, I got waylaid by too much stuff to handle by myself and then got an offer on my home before I put it on the market and needed a roof over my head, along with a studio and office (I'm an artist and teach online at a major art school) so I panicked and bought a home on too much property on a mountain top outside of Beatty. It got a roof over my head, but I don't like where I'm living, though it has a great view...I still want to move to my property in the KFFE, which also has a great view and is a smaller property and, what can I say, I just really like everyone I've met who lives on my road, where I am now I have to kind of keep a low profile as a woman living alone. So I'm back to trying to figure out how I might possibly move to my Brant Road property next year some time. You, of all who post here, seem to be the most positive and helpful there is.

However, I have noticed that Rock Bottom Ranch is no longer open to the public...is that right? I visited there a couple of times before I ever bought or decided to even buy here. (before I moved up here in 2014)

Anyway, I'm sort of beginning again and dream still of moving to KFFE. I just have to figure out how to make where I am saleable and come up with enough money to get the deed done and finally come home. Because I'm a widow and don't really know many people here, except for the Klamath Art Association people, who mostly live in Klamath, I desperately need info about what I'm trying to do so I can figure out what I can afford to do and how to do it.

The long and short of it is, I'm kind of thinking of building a "tiny home" and need to find out if that is permit-able in KFFE...I'm still researching that one though...if allowed, I'd skirt the bottom of it and build a deck, etc. to make it look like a "regular" home, but I have to work out studio and office space...so I have a lot to work on.

I just wanted to reach out to you because I sort of got waylaid and am kind of beginning again to work on moving to the property I have in KFFE. While I may not be thrilled with where I am currently living, I absolutely LOVE living up here and am glad I made the move...I just want to finally come home to KFFE. So I thought I'd reach out to you again and see how you are doing and thank you for all your support and for just being there!!!!! You have been a great resource and I hope all is going well for you and your family!

Teddy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon