Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 11:02 PM

129 posts, read 245,649 times

Advertisements

October 30
10am-4pm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2010, 07:46 AM

12,626 posts, read 31,917,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andygump5 View Post
October 30
10am-4pm
Thanks

Old 10-17-2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS2010 View Post
I dont think its on any web site but the St. Joesphs catholic church is having its annual fall festival this weekend. Its by far east orlando's most established, largest and most popular annual carnival/fair. Great rides, food and a pumpkin patch. I should of posted this earlier because tomorrow is the last day. But if you don't have plans, check it out. Its on the corner of Alafaya Trl and E Colonial Dr.
Do you know what time it starts today? Do they have entertainment also?

Old 10-17-2010, 09:47 AM

Quote:
I dont think its on any web site but the St. Joesphs catholic church is having its annual fall festival this weekend. Its by far east orlando's most established, largest and most popular annual carnival/fair. Great rides, food and a pumpkin patch. I should of posted this earlier because tomorrow is the last day. But if you don't have plans, check it out. Its on the corner of Alafaya Trl and E Colonial Dr.
I just found this: Carnival - St. Joseph Catholic Church - University of Central Florida - Orlando, FL 32828 - FindLocal Orlando Sentinel

Old 10-17-2010, 10:27 AM

This is one of my favorite ones ast St Mary's in Altamonte.

zradio.org : Z88.3 Fall Festivals (http://zradio.org/index/fallfestival/ - broken link)

Old 10-17-2010, 10:28 AM

Thanks for amking it a sticky.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:37 AM

4,194 posts, read 11,647,554 times
Yup thats it

Old 10-17-2010, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Yup thats it
We went there today. It is a decent sized carnival geared more towards kids. They had a good amount of rides, games and some food. Their specialty was polish food. We walked around and found a cute log cabin in the back where they have a thrift store. They had some really cool things there.

After we left there, we decided to stop a Bubbalous BBQ in Orlando. It was the first time we ate there. It happens they are having a beerfest there til 8 PM today for cancer. They have southern rock and country bands. We hung out for a while. My DH was thrilled to find they had the Eagles game on too.

As for the food, I know ppl always rave about how good their BBQ is there. IMHO, I like Keller's in Lake Mary much better. I guess it's the BBQ sauce. I like a really sweet sauce like Keller's has. The sauce at Bubbalous is more smokey and salty. I guess it's what you like.

Overall, I like the atmoshpere at Bubbalous.

Old 10-17-2010, 04:22 PM

4,194 posts, read 11,647,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckycat View Post
We went there today. It is a decent sized carnival geared more towards kids. They had a good amount of rides, games and some food. Their specialty was polish food. We walked around and found a cute log cabin in the back where they have a thrift store. They had some really cool things there.

After we left there, we decided to stop a Bubbalous BBQ in Orlando. It was the first time we ate there. It happens they are having a beerfest there til 8 PM today for cancer. They have southern rock and country bands. We hung out for a while. My DH was thrilled to find they had the Eagles game on too.

As for the food, I know ppl always rave about how good their BBQ is there. IMHO, I like Keller's in Lake Mary much better. I guess it's the BBQ sauce. I like a really sweet sauce like Keller's has. The sauce at Bubbalous is more smokey and salty. I guess it's what you like.

Overall, I like the atmoshpere at Bubbalous.
Yup I was disapointed at how small the farris wheel was this year and the lack of bigger rides in general. You went to the Bubbalous on Alafaya by reaserch park? They had a race for the cure event today at UCF so thats probably why they had the cancer thing.

Old 10-17-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Yup I was disapointed at how small the farris wheel was this year and the lack of bigger rides in general. You went to the Bubbalous on Alafaya by reaserch park? They had a race for the cure event today at UCF so thats probably why they had the cancer thing.
Yup, we went to that one. Did you go to the festival? BTW, thanks for posting it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando