Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2015, 07:46 AM

536 posts, read 852,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
Because it's not the place it's been advertised to be...
Does annerk truly have first hand knowledge of Solivita? Has she lived there (like I did)?

Can annerk supply a link that substantiates her claim that Solivita is misrepresented in its advertising?

annerk's claims are contradicted the fact that Solivita is ranked #5 in all of America as the Best 55+ Active Adult Communities:

The 55 Best 55+ Communities in America for 2015 -- CHICAGO, Jan. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --

Solivita: National Assoc of Homebuilders award:

http://www.heraldonline.com/2015/02/...-with-six.html

This looks like a lot of happy people to me:

Solivita: World's Largest Zumba Class:

Last edited by BrokerHarry; 02-18-2015 at 08:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2015, 09:36 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,020,627 times
Yup, so a Zumba class makes a neighborhood livable. Uh huh. How about the facts. It's surrounded by undesirable, high crime areas. (Poinciana is over 60% higher than the national average Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowed) It's in the middle of no where and is quite a drive to get to shopping, doctors, and houses of worship. The roads serving the area are no where near the capacity they need to be, and there are constantly traffic jams.

Last edited by Yac; 02-25-2015 at 06:12 AM..

Old 02-21-2015, 09:09 AM

Watch the Solivita video linked here:

Video Tour of Solivita

Does that look like the hell on earth described by the all-knowing annerk?

Solivita is a great place to buy a retirement home.

There's plenty of shopping, doctors, & churches nearby. The community is safe, beautiful, & very attractively priced.

Old 02-21-2015, 02:22 PM

26,585 posts, read 62,020,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokerHarry View Post
Watch the Solivita video linked here:

[vimeo]92643129[/vimeo]
Video Tour of Solivita

Does that look like the hell on earth described by the all-knowing annerk?

Solivita is a great place to buy a retirement home.

There's plenty of shopping, doctors, & churches nearby. The community is safe, beautiful, & very attractively priced.
Spoken like someone with a vested interest. Oh, I forgot. That would be you.

Old 02-21-2015, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
Spoken like someone with a vested interest. Oh, I forgot. That would be you.
Yes I do have a vested interest. I live here. Plus I own 3 rental properties in the adjacent neighborhoods, that annerk routinely disparages.

My wife & I feel quite comfortable here. We disagree with most of annerk's negative opinions of our community.

Old 02-21-2015, 02:56 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,194,304 times
Quote:
Yes I do have a vested interest. I live here. Plus I own 3 rental properties in the adjacent neighborhoods, that annerk routinely disparages.

My wife & I feel quite comfortable here. We disagree with most of annerk's negative opinions of our community.
Your vested interest is not only living there and owning rentals - it is selling people on Osceola County so your income from commissions goes up. Thanks to annerk and others for telling the truth about Osceola County and tempering the rabid enthusiam you seem to display for the subdivisions in which you sell. Most realtors in Newark and Camden NJ would probably tell you their cities are magnificent as well.

Old 02-21-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Your vested interest is not only living there and owning rentals - it is selling people on Osceola County so your income from commissions goes up. Thanks to annerk and others for telling the truth about Osceola County and tempering the rabid enthusiam you seem to display for the subdivisions in which you sell. Most realtors in Newark and Camden NJ would probably tell you their cities are magnificent as well.
There's no arguin' with leftee!

I promise you, no matter how many times you ask...I will not take either you (or annerk) to view homes in Solivita!

Last edited by BrokerHarry; 02-21-2015 at 03:22 PM..

Old 02-21-2015, 03:23 PM

Quote:

Why would anyone want to live around here?
Where are the school ratings and the crime and sexual predator maps ? Hard to argue facts ... but you combat facts with pictures ... do you have one of the Osceola County Jail ?

Old 02-21-2015, 03:24 PM

Quote:

I promise you, no matter how many times you ask...I will not take either you (or annerk) to view homes in Solivita!
Thanks, I'd rather take a tour of the Florida State Prison in Starke. Must be nice being a prisoner in your own isolated community ...

Old 02-21-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Thanks, I'd rather take a tour of the Florida State Prison in Starke. Must be nice being a prisoner in your own isolated community ...
OK everybody! Everyone who doesn't feel like a prisoner...raise your hand!

Last edited by BrokerHarry; 02-21-2015 at 03:54 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando