Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 03:45 PM

1 posts, read 2,927 times

Advertisements

I was in downtown disney enjoying my day with my family. It started to rain so we decided to kill time having dinner at the Fultons Crabhouse. The prices there are crazy expensive!! the food was served cold and the staff members are rude. So as I am tryn to eat this cold food I feel something crawling down my back so I get up and start shaking it off when I realize what feel on the ground it was a roach about an Inch big! the waitress started to laugh... and the manager didnt even apologize he only said he would comp my meal! we ended up paying $280 dollars for the restof the family. and the whole staff from the bussers to waiters and hosts where just sitting there laughing at me. how horrible.... Ive tried looking on line for the health inspectors numbers in central florida but i get all sort of other departments can anyone help?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 04:44 PM

81 posts, read 153,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Gibbs View Post
I was in downtown disney enjoying my day with my family. It started to rain so we decided to kill time having dinner at the Fultons Crabhouse. The prices there are crazy expensive!! the food was served cold and the staff members are rude. So as I am tryn to eat this cold food I feel something crawling down my back so I get up and start shaking it off when I realize what feel on the ground it was a roach about an Inch big! the waitress started to laugh... and the manager didnt even apologize he only said he would comp my meal! we ended up paying $280 dollars for the restof the family. and the whole staff from the bussers to waiters and hosts where just sitting there laughing at me. how horrible.... Ive tried looking on line for the health inspectors numbers in central florida but i get all sort of other departments can anyone help?
I don't mean to minimize your problem, but it sounds like a stray palmetto bug. It happens.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:08 PM

629 posts, read 1,713,895 times
What skygal said, no big deal.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:28 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,226,696 times
Pretty much any restaurant in downtown disney should be avoid unless you like loud, obnoxious overpriced tourist traps when you go out to eat

Old 11-16-2011, 08:10 PM

2,363 posts, read 5,177,916 times
yeah chopchop said it best. another thing you can forget the health inspector doing anything. just call cooporate

Old 11-16-2011, 08:42 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,512,663 times
Funniest thread title I've seen on CD, and that is saying a lot.

As far as the health dept I am sure there info is just a google away.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:51 PM

741 posts, read 3,502,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAm_FloridaBorn View Post
yeah chopchop said it best. another thing you can forget the health inspector doing anything. just call cooporate
The health inspector will do something.. I had an issue with black bugs in my beef fried rice at Ni Hao on 50 and 419. I did e-mail the health dep, and they in turn sent my e mail to the restaurant inspectors and within 2 weeks I had recieved an e-mail from them stating they did a surprise walk in inspection and gave me the results of the inspections... Over 20 health violations. Here is a link to report any disgusting restaurants in orange County. https://www.myfloridalicense.com/entercomplaint.asp?SID

Old 11-20-2011, 03:58 PM

1,086 posts, read 3,348,708 times
Here ya go!

Restaurant Inspections (http://databases.sun-sentinel.com/Orlando/orlandoRestaurantInspections2/ftlaudRestaurantInspections_list.php?orderby=dCRIT _VIOL - broken link)

Old 11-20-2011, 04:00 PM

1,086 posts, read 3,348,708 times
PS I stopped eating a Chinese rest. - Look at the reports and you'll know why

Old 11-20-2011, 05:55 PM

254 posts, read 787,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL little foot View Post
The health inspector will do something.. I had an issue with black bugs in my beef fried rice at Ni Hao on 50 and 419. I did e-mail the health dep, and they in turn sent my e mail to the restaurant inspectors and within 2 weeks I had recieved an e-mail from them stating they did a surprise walk in inspection and gave me the results of the inspections... Over 20 health violations. Here is a link to report any disgusting restaurants in orange County. https://www.myfloridalicense.com/entercomplaint.asp?SID
I should have filed a complaint when I found hair in my food when we ate at Margarita's in Avalon Park back in August. Disgusting! And the manager even had the audacity to claim it was "cheese"! Gross! Had to pull out the hair from the cheese and point it out to him that it was hair!!!!! Gross! Gross! Gross! And yes, we paid for our bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: