Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 12:32 PM

13 posts, read 37,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Definitely the females for sure lol, too bad they only date black guys
Lmao thats funnny you say that.. most Hispanic women only go for Hispanic men
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2013, 08:46 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,099,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info_Guy View Post
I have to agree with this. During my time in Orlando/ Kissimmee I didn't see hispanic women messing with black men (like me) too often. Only the high school age kids maybe but I did not see too many adults intermingling. Truthfully I did not see much mixing at all.

Old 05-07-2013, 10:52 PM

251 posts, read 637,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
I have found in my own experience that it is 100% true. All you gotta do is take a trip to the far south and you'll see what I mean.

Even on a friendship level people usually don't racially mix in this town because its "for the best not to associate with those people" when I go out I usually only see white people with white people, Latinos with Latinos, blacks with blacks and so on

The paradox is that I see very few if any black men dating black women, they're always with a white or latina woman

I notice many White men tend to pay a lot of attention to who Black men date. The reason for this phenomenon, well I just say that I'm still working on the my theories. However let me assure that here central Florida as well as the rest of the world most people date within their own ethnic group.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info_Guy View Post
Ad infinitum. In fact let me let you in on a little secret: Incest practiced on a large scale in the Hispanic community. It's not uncommon for cousin to become husband. Hispanic tend to fanatical about hair texture. Especially the types (Puerto Rican-Cuban-DR) where everyone has a black grandmother that they hide in the back room when company comes over.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoslade223 View Post
I have to agree with this. During my time in Orlando/ Kissimmee I didn't see hispanic women messing with black men (like me) too often. Only the high school age kids maybe but I did not see too many adults intermingling. Truthfully I did not see much mixing at all.
Boricuas-Dominicans-Mexican have absolutely no love in ther hearts for you if you are Black (Jamaica-Haitians-AA). The Hispanics philosophy toward black folk is just short of ethnic clensing here in Florida.

Old 05-24-2013, 11:27 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,699,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillystress215 View Post
Boricuas-Dominicans-Mexican have absolutely no love in ther hearts for you if you are Black (Jamaica-Haitians-AA). The Hispanics philosophy toward black folk is just short of ethnic clensing here in Florida.
That's because you have not been to NYC lol. Here in NYC, there are a lot of boricua females that date black men

Old 05-25-2013, 06:38 AM

1,639 posts, read 5,099,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
That's because you have not been to NYC lol. Here in NYC, there are a lot of boricua females that date black men
I'm from NY as well, and this is true. I think this is because in NY, boricua and blacks have a much longer history together.

Old 05-25-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
It isn't about dating a Boricua. Why do people always bring it back to who's dating who I don't know. I'm talking in about an element of prejudice basic socially interactions wit latinos here. Especially in the work place.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:30 PM

31 posts, read 49,137 times
Boricuas date all races just like white people. It's the individuals prefence.
My whole family is Puerto Rican and the reason why there's so many Puerto Ricans has to do with family members following family members .where one goes the other follows. The closeness to Puerto Rico also has a lot to do with it similar to Cubans in Miami and Mexicans in Cali ,Arizona,ect .... the weather here immitates the islands and the history governing Florida is extremely Spanish and pronounced well in Spanish: Miami ,Orlando, Tampa ,Ponce de Leon ,St Augustine, Daytona ,Deltona ,Miramar, Poincianna. ...it all attracts all kinds of Latinos.

Old 05-22-2021, 05:25 PM

334 posts, read 625,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetSmarts View Post
And... Developers advertised low-cost homes there too. Many of the developers were Orlando-based. That is some of it but I don't know what caused it initially.
ah we collapsed their economy, and tested chemical bombs on their island... so they left in drives for a while, now it's because their beautiful island was destroyed by a storm, and no one can seem to put it back together. So sad, beautiful island and people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando