Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 08:40 PM

20 posts, read 102,425 times

Advertisements

Maneuvers Distance Maps
1: Start out going EAST on CR-509 / WICKHAM RD N toward CR-509 S. <0.1 miles Map

2: Merge onto I-95 N via the ramp on the LEFT toward JACKSONVILLE. 13.7 miles Map

3: Take the SR-528-TOLL W exit- EXIT 205- toward ORLANDO. 0.8 miles Map

4: Merge onto FL-528 W (Portions toll). 31.1 miles Map

5: Merge onto FL-436 S / S SEMORAN BLVD via EXIT 11B toward INT'L AIRPORT. 0.4 miles Map

6: Stay STRAIGHT to go onto AIRPORT BLVD. 0.9 miles Map

7: End at Orlando International Airport (MCO):
1 Airport Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, US Map

Total Est. Time: 44 minutes Total Est. Distance: 47.16 miles

PirateGirl needs to drive a little faster!!!!!!!!Everyone else gets to the airport fron Viera in half the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2007, 04:49 PM

1,573 posts, read 4,050,180 times
It could be worse... you could be 31 and living at home with your parents, AND looking for a job in this area (I live in Oviedo). I've got an AA degree in Liberal Arts plus several years at UCF, experience with Word, Excel, I know a little bit about alot of different subjects. I haven't found a job in a year or searching, granted I haven't taken just "any old job" that came along but I don't think my criteria is all that high (10-14 miles from home, non-fast-food if possible).

I'm thinking about going back to school to get a degree, maybe in accounting (assosciates degree). I just am not sure it is worth it, getting into student loan debt doesn't make me feel comfortable, I still am paying off school debts and you cannot use student loan debts if you declare bankrupcy- they aren't shielded.

I know this might be painful to say hear, but at least you have a job and you are still young. Just try to keep a good attitude and don't fall into the trap of being bitter. I already have gone down that path and I think it's hurting my chances but I don't see a way out of it. I'm white but I don't consider myself privileged and I resent alot of my neighbors and peers, I've had to struggle since before I was born- I was born with a septal defect syndrome that affected my heart and vision. I've gotten no breaks in life, just fallen through the cracks, even though I did well in highschool. Life is tough if you have something being held against you because of the way you look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando