Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 12:47 PM

69 posts, read 443,484 times

Advertisements

When I go on a wet ride, I usually wear a poncho. It keeps me mostly dry. Ripsaw falls without a poncho will get you very very wet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2007, 07:38 AM

3 posts, read 21,125 times
I just wanted to show my gratitude to everyone for all your thoughtful and helpful comments. I greatly appreaciate them all.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:05 AM

640 posts, read 3,074,757 times
An added note... while it can be really nice and in the 70's, last Thanksgiving week it was really chilly. I had family in town and they didn't pack warmer clothes and really regretted it. All they brought were shorts and such, they froze their butts off. Bring long pants and jackets too.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:19 PM

1,284 posts, read 3,895,549 times
Weather has started to turn really nice in the last week or so as we are entering dry season.As far as things to do as others have said drive down I-Drive and you'll find something you'll like.If you want to do some shopping The Mall at Millenia is just north of the Universal area if you get off I-4 on Conroy and the Orlando Premium Outlets are south next to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede.I stayed at the Hyatt Place about a month ago and as others have said Hyatt did a great job at remodeling this hotel.It used to be an Amerisuites.It's decorated beautifully and has a huge flat screen TV.The negatives would be that the breakfast area is a little small,I was there 4 days and every day it was hard to find a place to sit.Also we were up in the 7th floor and I don't know if that had anything to do with it but the water pressure in the room was awful.In the shower the water would go from light to a trickle to completely not coming out for a minute or so.But what I paid for the room on Hotwire I consider it a steal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando