Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 10:22 AM

206 posts, read 414,922 times

Advertisements

The fact that you said 7 miles "away" means "away from Orlando." If this was 7 miles to the north, you would have already gone through two other cities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2012, 11:00 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,319,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown Steve View Post
The fact that you said 7 miles "away" means "away from Orlando." If this was 7 miles to the north, you would have already gone through two other cities.
true, but 7 miles is nothing when it's rural like that. And those "two cities" are part of what many people consider to be "Orlando"

Old 10-24-2012, 01:34 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,573,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
true, but 7 miles is nothing when it's rural like that. And those "two cities" are part of what many people consider to be "Orlando"
I assume Steve was speaking of Winter Park and Maitland?

Back when my family lived in Umatilla in 1999, the phrase "Not too far" meant up to 20 miles away

Old 10-24-2012, 07:33 AM

4,194 posts, read 11,690,477 times
There are many nice communities off 419 north of 50. All of which are considered bithlo. The "New" bithlo area. Fontana Estates is a community being built over there with homes starting at 500,000. That's expensive in this market. Large, high quality homes, tile roofs, big lots... There's going to be a lot of development in the area where bithlo meets chuluotah near the Seminole county line in the next 5-10 years.

Old 05-26-2013, 02:07 PM

6 posts, read 8,518 times
Default Bithlo took me out of life

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Avoid Bithlo go through it fast if you must but don't stay! I lived there for over 40 years. I trained Denny's manager's and cooks, owned my house, was doing really good, had security cameras, a shed that I put two layers of thick plywood all around it-gave it a second roof made it to where no Bithlonian could break into it. When I let the first Bithlonian into my house my life was over. I started getting robbed all the time, my house was vandelized and robbed at least 20 times. Even was robbed of my disability settlement. Because I was dating a well known whoredog/drug addict/thief and alcoholic which I didn't know for the longest time I lost my home, everything I owned which was a lot considering I was an avid antique/civil war/confederate and antique doll collector for many years. Now I have four herniated disk in my lower back and neck which the 4 in my lower back are all ruptered from the 12,000 pound shed falling on me when I tried to get it out of the trailer park to live in it in the woods. Because of living in the woods in Bithlo I had emergency Mirsa surgery 5" deep 8" long and 2" wide, the eight herniated and ruptured disk, no home still looking with my daughter, son in law and new grandbaby, bone degenerate, joint degenerate, Osteoartheritus, the shed also fell on legs so I've lost pretty much use of my back and legs, an ulcer which exploded and was repaired and of course now Bi-Polar Depression. And this is only a little of my story! All of my settlement was stolen by my new Bithlonian friends I let in the door and one of them even used my food stamp card for 6 months, My truck was stolen and totally vandelized by Bithlonians 7 times which I had to pay for getting fixed each time and Ole Blue is running and on the road, he don't look like much after Bithlo got through with him and neither do I. Loveabl1

Old 05-28-2013, 08:24 AM

97 posts, read 228,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveabl1 View Post
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Avoid Bithlo go through it fast if you must but don't stay! I lived there for over 40 years. I trained Denny's manager's and cooks, owned my house, was doing really good, had security cameras, a shed that I put two layers of thick plywood all around it-gave it a second roof made it to where no Bithlonian could break into it. When I let the first Bithlonian into my house my life was over. I started getting robbed all the time, my house was vandelized and robbed at least 20 times. Even was robbed of my disability settlement. Because I was dating a well known whoredog/drug addict/thief and alcoholic which I didn't know for the longest time I lost my home, everything I owned which was a lot considering I was an avid antique/civil war/confederate and antique doll collector for many years. Now I have four herniated disk in my lower back and neck which the 4 in my lower back are all ruptered from the 12,000 pound shed falling on me when I tried to get it out of the trailer park to live in it in the woods. Because of living in the woods in Bithlo I had emergency Mirsa surgery 5" deep 8" long and 2" wide, the eight herniated and ruptured disk, no home still looking with my daughter, son in law and new grandbaby, bone degenerate, joint degenerate, Osteoartheritus, the shed also fell on legs so I've lost pretty much use of my back and legs, an ulcer which exploded and was repaired and of course now Bi-Polar Depression. And this is only a little of my story! All of my settlement was stolen by my new Bithlonian friends I let in the door and one of them even used my food stamp card for 6 months, My truck was stolen and totally vandelized by Bithlonians 7 times which I had to pay for getting fixed each time and Ole Blue is running and on the road, he don't look like much after Bithlo got through with him and neither do I. Loveabl1
More of these type posts are needed on this forum from people that don't know what a paragraph break is. A perfect representation of Bithlo. This is pure comedy gold.

You have a future in reality television programming. Bravo and keep up the good work. Looking forward to more of your sob story (part deux).

ps. Can you list the 'whoredogs' number for those interested?

Old 05-28-2013, 03:40 PM

11 posts, read 20,568 times
and I need to ask, what is the name of the trailer park in Bithlo? I'm a trailer kind of girl and looking at the parks around Orlando, but I do have some standards, lol!

Old 05-28-2013, 03:41 PM

329 posts, read 700,052 times
Lol Bithlo.

Old 05-30-2013, 08:59 PM

148 posts, read 339,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momogintz View Post
and I need to ask, what is the name of the trailer park in Bithlo? I'm a trailer kind of girl and looking at the parks around Orlando, but I do have some standards, lol!
This is pretty much equivalent to asking "what is the name of that tall building in Manhattan?"...Bithlo is pretty much the megalopolis of trailers/trailer parks.

Old 05-31-2013, 10:15 AM

97 posts, read 228,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momogintz View Post
Be sure to get 'whoredogs' number as the official Bithlo Chamber of Horrors (er Commerce) representative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando