Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2007, 05:26 AM

1,352 posts, read 6,273,979 times

Advertisements

Sorry..i know that some people will say that this is another "negative" post....but does this really happen everywhere ?.....Politicians, Teachers, and 70 year old men commiting sex acts in mall bathrooms when the holiday shopping season is near?

Actually when i heard this i kinda laughed out of disbelief.....LOL.....but there are some sick people with highly responsible jobs and lives to lead that are doing this stuff here in Central Florida Malls.......What is your favorite mall sex story of all time?......LOL

Police: 9 Arrested In Men's Bathroom Sex Sting At Central Florida Mall - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando (http://www.local6.com/news/14491047/detail.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2007, 09:10 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,537,395 times
Wow, yeah I see what you mean.....9 people out of approx 18 mil get caught in a mall bathroom!!!
Caught and punished btw not let go.

It's an OUTRAGE I tell you!!! Bring out the torches!!!! Florida is Evil!!!!!

Old 11-02-2007, 09:20 AM

1,594 posts, read 5,282,442 times
Wierd story. I guess this going on all over America from what I have lately on the news. Either way I never let my kids go to the restroom alone and there was not children involved so I am not worried about a story like this. I have heard about those "holes" in bathrooms for decades now so I don't think it is something new either.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:36 PM

2,227 posts, read 8,214,223 times
that's friggin nasty. of course everyone is going to say it happens everywhere. stop making excuses ppl and just admit it, we have a lot of low lifes and perverts in central florida. period. pull up another story elsewhere if it happens "everywhere." and let's not forget these are teachers, politicians, etc...

if i ever move out of florida again, i will defend it if and when ppl criticize, but one thing i cant deny or defend, is the number of low lifes and perverts. it sucks, i know, but it is reality.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:52 PM

1,594 posts, read 5,282,442 times
Oh lord, here we go again.....

I wasn't defending anyone just pointing out that I have heard about this happening all over. Here are the articles you requested:

Atlanta:
MARTA Transit Chairman Arrested for Public Sex Act - Associated Content

Virginia:
Concerned Women for America - Lambda Defends Public Sodomy in Virginia (http://www.cwfa.org/articles/6006/CFI/news/index.htm - broken link)

Seattle:
The Seattle Times: Local News: Prosecutor arrested after allegedly having sex in Qwest Field bathroom

Oh yeah, don't forget about good ol' Senator Craig in Idaho:
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=198392

I get the point, it happened close to home so it is scary but my point again is that it is happening all over for some reason. Does anyone have any theories why this has become some what of a "trend" across the country?

Old 11-02-2007, 04:54 PM

2,227 posts, read 8,214,223 times
look up the number of sex offenders we have compared to ga, idaho, virginia and washington.

plus, we had the 2 women in casselberry, the politician in titusville or wherever he was from, we have a lot of other stories too.

my point is, ppl always say this stuff happens everywhere, and it does, no doubt. but we seem to have more incidents than other places. we get national attention for things like this pretty often. the number of abductions that have been widely publicized, etc... many of them are in florida. that's all i am saying.

if we keep saying it happens everywhere, how are we gonna realize that florida has a big problem with this issue? tired of excuses, it's time for lawmakers to put these creeps away. they seem to be drawn to florida for whatever reason. maybe they feel like they can get away with it easier? whatever the reason, it is a serious problem.

Old 11-02-2007, 05:08 PM

8,377 posts, read 30,903,465 times
Compared to GA and Idaho, we have less per capita.

Hey, you know what states have the lowest ratio?

Northeatern states like New York and New Jersey .

The local news in central Ohio was pretty crazy, and look where I live for me to say that! Not justifying it, but point being this stuff is everywhere. If we are going to complain, it makes more sense to complain about Orlando problems rather than human race problems.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:49 PM

13 posts, read 44,957 times
i have to admit, when i visited for 2 weeks in 05 they arrested multiple people for kid touching. There seemed to be so many i asked my friend don't people have other hobbies besides that in orlando?. If there is any crime statistic that was a bit alarming it was that. But i guess thats good that i was disturbed by it. i am desensitized to murder as we have them all the time here but kid touching makes me go WTF????. I still have some grounds i care about

That also probably is I work with kids after school on a daily basis, even though i have no kids of my own i do care about what happen to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtofla View Post
look up the number of sex offenders we have compared to ga, idaho, virginia and washington.

plus, we had the 2 women in casselberry, the politician in titusville or wherever he was from, we have a lot of other stories too.

my point is, ppl always say this stuff happens everywhere, and it does, no doubt. but we seem to have more incidents than other places. we get national attention for things like this pretty often. the number of abductions that have been widely publicized, etc... many of them are in florida. that's all i am saying.

if we keep saying it happens everywhere, how are we gonna realize that florida has a big problem with this issue? tired of excuses, it's time for lawmakers to put these creeps away. they seem to be drawn to florida for whatever reason. maybe they feel like they can get away with it easier? whatever the reason, it is a serious problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando