Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 06:29 PM

782 posts, read 1,368,252 times

Advertisements

Anyone else suddenly think that this person might be a good fit in Pine Hills? It certainly would fit the OP's budget...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2014, 10:20 AM

15 posts, read 31,721 times
My family live in south floirda before move to Orlando. We live now in avalon park, if you like the kissiimee area , you will like the avalon park which is good better for the spanish speaking. We rent nice nice house for good price and avalon park elementary school is very good , good schools in this area.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:30 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,020,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby84 View Post
i am on here here inquiring about the area not for you to worry about my job, not a my kids, not my money...i am doing what i want to do and my healthcare is none of your business you judgmental nothings as people. and for people honestly just lending your thoughts of the orlando area, thank you for your input...and u other people who obviously have nothing good in your life __ ____ _____, fill in the blank ass whips
You know what? We offered you some really good advice and were honestly trying to help and you turn around and get offended and nasty. Please don't come here. We have enough *****_____ in this area already.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:54 AM

110 posts, read 140,969 times
Quote:
i am on here here inquiring about the area not for you to worry about my job, not a my kids, not my money...i am doing what i want to do and my healthcare is none of your business you judgmental nothings as people. and for people honestly just lending your thoughts of the orlando area, thank you for your input...and u other people who obviously have nothing good in your life __ ____ _____, fill in the blank ass whips
As a woman who has worked for the past twenty years, your healthcare is every bit of my business since you'll likely be using the tax dollars I've contributed to pay for another child that you likely cannot afford.

Folks, this is why I left Orlando and this is why I am sad for the Orlando in which I grew up. Shelby and her ilk are the exact type of people who are making Orlando home nowadays. No education. No jobs. Too many kids. Sponging off the government. No desire to make be part of the community or make it a better place. Basically, the only people who move to Orlando these days are people who cannot make it anywhere else.

Old 10-25-2014, 11:53 AM

102 posts, read 150,658 times
The complexes/houses I looked at renting wanted the applicant to make 3x the monthly rent (If it was 1K a month you would need to have an income of 3K monthly). Just throwing that out there since you mentioned your employment situation wasn't solid. That being said, the Lake Nona area seemed like a good family area to me.

Old 10-25-2014, 11:56 AM

110 posts, read 140,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpfj View Post
The complexes/houses I looked at renting wanted the applicant to make 3x the monthly rent (If it was 1K a month you would need to have an income of 3K monthly). Just throwing that out there since you mentioned your employment situation wasn't solid. That being said, the Lake Nona area seemed like a good family area to me.
From what the OP has posted, it's highly unlikely she'd be able to afford anything in Lake Nona.

As someone else mentioned, Pine Hills may be a good fit. Or Bithlo.

Old 10-25-2014, 12:07 PM

102 posts, read 150,658 times
Then it may be Lake 'Nono' for the OP. Ha. But Pine Hills is very rich in history.

Old 10-27-2014, 03:45 PM

63 posts, read 100,663 times
Quote:
Wow! The OP was not being judgmental at all, and was only trying to help you. Geez.

Old 10-27-2014, 04:09 PM

148 posts, read 182,845 times
This thread should just be closed

Old 10-27-2014, 05:58 PM

35,678 posts, read 21,030,020 times
yea close it-it is almost time to "vote" and some get very ancy during that time - they PMS and get the jibbers and even foam at the mouth - Do as your heart tells you, do research on the different realtor websites, but never take personal opinions of the posters. some are zombies- If you decide Fl, good luck and may all go well
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando