Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2015, 02:28 PM

1 posts, read 865 times

Advertisements

Like many others, we will be moving to Orlando area June 1st 2015 for UCF. I unfortunately am working thru sucky credit and will have a rental budget around $1000 for a 3/2. I would prefer a single family home but will consider other options. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2015, 09:20 AM

5,024 posts, read 5,661,738 times
I'm not positive but I think AirBnB has monthly rental rates. One of my friends rented along Lockwood in Oviedo, and was able to do so for well under $1,000, though he may have used some other source.

Apartments for Rent in Oviedo, FL - Oviedo Apartment Rentals On this website, only Grandeville at River Place came up, and it was for about $947 a month. Are you a graduate student or are you college age/undergraduate? This could probably help.

Also, check this site: Apartments near UCF - View Orlando apartments for rent near UCF

If you enjoy running/biking, River Park Apartments might be good. Personally, traffic is also an important consideration of mine. That is why I would recommend somewhere either within walking distance of campus, or frankly, north of University. Oviedo on the Park might become a cool community with green space and a unique little downtown, and is also closer to campus. If anyone else has house rental sights, please share, I am sure there are affordable spots around town for that budget.

Good luck!

Old 02-16-2015, 03:02 PM

8 posts, read 9,546 times
I've been using realtor.com and zillow.com for reference. Though it might be an obvious statement, cross check what you find on apartmentfinder.com with the actual site of the complex, as some of the apartment complexes I was looking at just raised their prices ~$100 last week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: