Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2015, 01:04 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times

Advertisements

just like the rest of us-

Most Americans are one paycheck away from the street
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/mos...eet-2015-01-07

Approximately 62% of Americans have no emergency savings for things such as a $1,000 emergency room visit or a $500 car repair, according to a new survey of 1,000 adults by personal finance website Bankrate.com. Faced with an emergency, they say they would raise the money by reducing spending elsewhere (26%), borrowing from family and/or friends (16%) or using credit cards (12%).

Old 07-20-2015, 01:08 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,397,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Really trump?

Old 07-20-2015, 01:10 PM

sorry at work- reposted facts

Old 07-20-2015, 01:30 PM

Quote:

Faced with an emergency, they say they would raise the money by reducing spending elsewhere (26%),.
Sounds like those people are wasting money on things like cable TV, that the don't need...that is where the 26% is going...they could have an emergency fund if they put their minds to it.

Old 07-20-2015, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Falcon View Post
Sounds like those people are wasting money on things like cable TV, that the don't need...that is where the 26% is going...they could have an emergency fund if they put their minds to it.
LOL you make me laugh- (controller?) but one thing I do know- poor or middle class folks make it- the " financially better off" can only look down on people- I do not know why-
I do well, but was taught to always stay humble. Life happens and some times the higher up you go- the harder you will fall-

Old 07-20-2015, 02:04 PM

Quote:
LOL you make me laugh- (controller?) but one thing I do know- poor or middle class folks make it- the " financially better off" can only look down on people- I do not know why-
I do well, but was taught to always stay humble. Life happens and some times the higher up you go- the harder you will fall-
OK...you're nice, but...I get the feeling you think there is some conspiracy to keep everyone down...the rich are at fault, and no one else has any choices in life...while I believe people have to have some personal responsibility.

And if you don't think there are people who mismanage money and spend it cable, entertainment centers, or a car note they can't afford, you are wrong trump.

Old 07-20-2015, 03:40 PM

Actually I do believe there is a plot to simply "own it all at" by the very top because greed never is satisfied. and history- Do I believe in full Capitalism -no- not with out regulation.
But you talk about PR and someone mentioned corruption- what is that?? if not a plot? Greedy peeps at the top. The wealthy do NOT care for you, how much news do you need to watch to understand big $ doesn't love you. They will say its the poor man with his hand out, than to admit they sent all the jobs to $.75cents a day workers, not to pay you a decent wage. They will not admit to the housing fall out- and so so forth. -
On the other hand, You want to blame all the middle and low class, for all the wrong. Only 4% is proven to be dirt bags who milk the system. Is there a conspiracy for the poor to send the US into a downward spiral an make you lose your bank account?

Old 07-20-2015, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Actually I do believe there is a plot to simply "own it all at" by the very top because greed never is satisfied. and history- Do I believe in full Capitalism -no- not with out regulation.
But you talk about PR and someone mentioned corruption- what is that?? if not a plot? Greedy peeps at the top. The wealthy do NOT care for you, how much news do you need to watch to understand big $ doesn't love you. They will say its the poor man with his hand out, than to admit they sent all the jobs to $.75cents a day workers, not to pay you a decent wage. They will not admit to the housing fall out- and so so forth. -
On the other hand, You want to blame all the middle and low class, for all the wrong. Only 4% is proven to be dirt bags who milk the system. Is there a conspiracy for the poor to send the US into a downward spiral an make you lose your bank account?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmdaa1QX6TU

Old 07-20-2015, 10:44 PM

3 posts, read 2,085 times
Pretty sad some jobs require employees to be bilingual.

Old 07-21-2015, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalltowngirl845 View Post
Pretty sad some jobs require employees to be bilingual.
what? we are GLOBAL! the world has been speaking more than one language for YEARS! IF English had not been taught all over the world where would we be? WE have taken from foreign entrepreneurs ideas and made them BIG- sharing our languages has made those million dollar contracts - sorry the BRITS opened those doors a long time ago- and it is a two way street!
people! come out from your own back yards once in a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando