Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2017, 11:56 AM

18 posts, read 37,264 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the information and congrats MyITGuy!

I was wondering while on Reams Rd is someone who is not a Disney employee allowed to go thru that entrance and continue on thru Florida Pl and Florida Way to get to the large Disney parking lot on the South side of the Magic Magic kingdom? I thought only Disney employees could go thru the North side entrance from Reams Rd. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2017, 12:41 PM

143 posts, read 166,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJo1000 View Post

I was wondering while on Reams Rd is someone who is not a Disney employee allowed to go thru that entrance and continue on thru Florida Pl and Florida Way to get to the large Disney parking lot on the South side of the Magic Magic kingdom? I thought only Disney employees could go thru the North side entrance from Reams Rd. Thank you.
Local traffic goes through there all the time. The only time when it is an issue is before and after the fireworks at MK. They close Floridian Way. You'll need to go around the other way past Space Mountain and the Contemporary on World Drive.

Old 08-15-2017, 03:49 PM

378 posts, read 487,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJo1000 View Post

While you can't park in the cast member parking lot, you can get to World Drive/Floridian Drive via that way

Our GPS actually took us that way on our way back home from Disney Springs (I think thats where we were anyway) and it was an interesting drive.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:24 PM

27 posts, read 22,426 times
Welcome, JoJo!

We take 535 to Vista Blvd to Bonnet Creek Pkwy to Epcot Center Drive to get to the parks. You have to pass through the MK parking booths to park so you have to leave and take the turnaround back so we have opted for our Epcot Center route.

If you are going to be a Disney Annual Passholder, ask if there is a discount before paying everywhere in Disney World - the discounts add up.

Next to Ashlin Park more shops and restaurants are opening up. If you miss Roosevelt Field, the Mall at Millennia is across Windermere-Conroy Road or up I-4 and the Florida Mall is not bad.

Enjoy!

Old 08-18-2017, 01:32 PM

Thank you for the information, MyITGuy, I really appreciate it.

Old 08-18-2017, 01:38 PM

Thank you so much for the information Leesessister! We will have to check out the malls that you recommended and also try your route to the park as well!

Old 08-21-2017, 04:16 PM

Flood plain not plane!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando