Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 02:20 PM

167 posts, read 190,373 times

Advertisements

On commercials all day with the woman and black eyed dog. Hasnt been on in a while instead seeing another woman in his place.
Me and my wife have a lot of theories but I told her I'm sure the folks on the orlando forum know whats up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2018, 03:45 PM

2,580 posts, read 3,746,585 times
I looked it up. His name is Tom Park. I always assumed he was the owner, but that is someone else. Tom Park apparently lives in Texas and does ads for car dealerships all around the country. I always thought he was a local guy.

https://www.toyotaoforlando.com/blog/meet-tom-park/
TOM PARK MEDIA | AUTOMOTIVE ADVERTSING

Old 07-18-2018, 05:50 PM

5,424 posts, read 3,482,156 times
Is this the Jimmy Bryan dealership?

Does anyone remember a "Michelle" who was in car commercials in Orlando about 20 years ago? OMG, they were annoying, LOL!

Old 07-23-2018, 08:32 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
The missing guy on a car dealership commercial aka the pressing concerns of Orlando's cultural environment!

Old 07-23-2018, 08:36 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,416,430 times
^^^And down here they’re always telling us Palm Beach county is the “cultural capital “ of the state. Hmmm.

Old 07-25-2018, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy3365 View Post
I looked it up. His name is Tom Park. I always assumed he was the owner, but that is someone else. Tom Park apparently lives in Texas and does ads for car dealerships all around the country. I always thought he was a local guy.

https://www.toyotaoforlando.com/blog/meet-tom-park/
TOM PARK MEDIA | AUTOMOTIVE ADVERTSING
Interesting find. I wonder why he was dropped. Who is the woman that was always with him and who is the new girl, are they also professional commercialpeople or are they part of the company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
Is this the Jimmy Bryan dealership?

Does anyone remember a "Michelle" who was in car commercials in Orlando about 20 years ago? OMG, they were annoying, LOL!
No Toyota of Orlando or Toyota of Clermont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
Whenever I post in the Orlando forum, the thread seems to die... lol
Story of my life in every forum I frequent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
The missing guy on a car dealership commercial aka the pressing concerns of Orlando's cultural environment!

Yes I’m absolutely devastated.
Recently the Lexus lady disappeared too. Her voice remains but instead they’re showing a generic looking car driving commercial instead of her in the showroom.

Old 07-25-2018, 02:01 PM

2,580 posts, read 3,746,585 times
I saw him on a commercial this morning. Maybe they are just switching things up.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:38 PM

1 posts, read 17,479 times
Tom does commercials for dealers all over the country. I too have noticed he hasn't been in the commercials lately. The last one I saw was a few months ago and he didn't look good. I mentioned it to my wife at the time. Hope I'm wrong and his absence isn't health related.

I've recently spent a lot of time going back and forth to the Charlotte area and his latest ads there feature Angie Stevens and Jessica Reyes. The spots show palm trees in the background, not sure if the Charlotte dealership imported the trees or if the shoots were done at another location all together (maybe Orlando?).

Once heard that Tom does most of his commercials in one-take. Interesting guy and he has done remarkably well for himself. Just hope everything is ok.

Old 08-09-2018, 06:52 AM

Cool did not know he was a common face all around the country.
In my humble and meaningless opinion It's just a bit bizzare to me that companies use these professional speakers as their spokespeople.
Once again I am seeing him on more frequently. As you mentioned above, he does have a bit of a ghastly appearance...

Old 08-25-2018, 07:24 PM

1 posts, read 17,363 times
Jimmy Bryan sold his Toyota and Honda stores years ago. He still owns the two Orlando Lexus stores. The spokeswoman, Holly Watson, is from Nashville and the daughter of 80s country star Margo Smith. I used to shoot all those commercials in the late ‘90s.
Tom Park may be on medical leave, but that’s just a guess. I’d heard he had some health issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando