U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2008, 01:58 PM

1 posts, read 16,077 times

Advertisements

May-July Sublease and you can renew for fall if you want.

1bed/1bath fully furnished (all brand new furniture), all utilites included in a 4bed/4bath in Pegasus Connection, less than 1/2 mile to UCF campus.

I had someone to sublease but they backed out at the last minute and I really need someone to takeover asap. April rent is obviously paid for and $530 is the monthly rent but im willing to negotiate on that, being that it is such short notice.

The roommates are clean and really nice people...2 others might be moving out for summer so if you have friends that need a place also, i can find out more info on that

If you have any questions just message me and im home most of the time so if you want to stop by and look at it let me know

(954) 257-0471
[email]tdemp619@aol.com[/email]

If you want to see more pics and find out about amenities (volleyball, huge pool, tanning, gym, movie theater...more) just go to the website

http://www2.collegeparkweb.com/ws/html/pegasusconnection/default.htm (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or