Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2008, 08:22 PM

2 posts, read 36,242 times

Advertisements

So I'm moving downtown in a week. I'm from Boca but have tons of orlando friends and my question is, am I gonna be ripping my hair out the first 4 months while I'm not 21? What else is there to do for the age-challenged downtowners?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2008, 06:53 AM

127 posts, read 499,545 times
well...if u REALLLLLLY want to drink underage down there you can.....from what i remember as an underager...i got away with it at Makos, Antigua, practically any club down there...you'll only have a hard time when they ID at the door for 21 and up ONLY clubs/bars.

Do i reccommend you do it? No....not worth it if you get caught (and i've seen plennnty get caught)...and its a game of luck...one nite they may not spot you..but they could the next. Either "pre-game' before you head out...or just go with the flow...you don't need to be wasted down there to have fun....trust me...you be laughing your a$$ off at the other idiots most of the nite.....so just go on down and see...theres tons to do still and you can get into most clubs down there....just some of the bar only places will be off limits.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:38 AM

732 posts, read 4,156,667 times
A friend of mine was 21 and was dating a 17 year old they would go down town and the 17 year old would get drinks. And she looked 13.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:51 AM

2 posts, read 36,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kloud9kutie View Post
well...if u REALLLLLLY want to drink underage down there you can.....from what i remember as an underager...i got away with it at Makos, Antigua, practically any club down there...you'll only have a hard time when they ID at the door for 21 and up ONLY clubs/bars.

Do i reccommend you do it? No....not worth it if you get caught (and i've seen plennnty get caught)...and its a game of luck...one nite they may not spot you..but they could the next. Either "pre-game' before you head out...or just go with the flow...you don't need to be wasted down there to have fun....trust me...you be laughing your a$$ off at the other idiots most of the nite.....so just go on down and see...theres tons to do still and you can get into most clubs down there....just some of the bar only places will be off limits.
yea i was more worried that all the bars/clubs ID at the door. I don't care about the drinking part, just being able to get in is all I care about!

Old 04-15-2008, 11:24 AM

127 posts, read 499,545 times
you'll be able to get into the majority of places there! Just go on down one nite...you'll find something that will let you in...or just search for Orlando Nightlife and all the club websites will have the age specificiations listed for you...but really its not bad...and even so you dont hafta wait that long till you wont hafta worry anymore!!

Old 04-17-2008, 02:25 AM

135 posts, read 711,291 times
if you're a girl and you're hot they won't even check id
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando