Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2008, 03:42 PM

1 posts, read 3,040 times

Advertisements

On July the 16th (Wednesday) I was involved in a car wreck at the intersection of Sand Lake rd. and Turkey lake Rd. (Right at the new Whole Foods). I was the Driver of a 2004 White Honda Accord (Moms car) and was going through the intersection with a green light as 5 to 6 other cars were and was hit in the rear left of our car by a Red Toyota Yaris. Me, my Sister, and my Mom were spun 180 degrees through the intersection. The drivers side airbag and curtain airbag deployed. The only injures sustained were bruises, but I suffered burns to my face from the curtain airbag. I along with 5 to 6 other cars were going through a green light and I was the unlucky person that was hit by a red light runner. The girl driving the Red Yaris said she had a yellow light...but with 5 to 6 cars in front of me going through the green light as I was there is no was that is possible. I found out from the FHP that the girl that hit us has a previous record of traffic offenses.

The reason I am posting this up is because there was 20+ cars that watched this happen and not ONE stopped to give information that they witnessed it. I am asking and even begging for someone to please come forward if you saw this accident happen. If you didn't see this accident happen please ask around and see if anyone you know has. We don't need anyone to goto court. We just need help to prove to insurance that the girl driving the Red Toyota Yaris was at fault. I'm doing my best to get the word out as I am desperate for any witnesses. My E-mail is [email]Sticky_60@hotmail.com[/email]. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Ryan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando