Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 02:15 PM

7 posts, read 11,195 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the info. I found this very helpful

James
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2010, 07:24 AM

3 posts, read 9,931 times
Default Weekly rooms

Moderator cut: personal attack The colonial costs over 300.00 a week. Hardly a bargain.

Last edited by Granny Sue; 07-25-2010 at 08:27 AM.. Reason: argue the point not the person

Old 06-13-2014, 10:38 AM

2 posts, read 3,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I stayed at a couple of them when I first moved here to Orlando and my daughter is staying at one now.

The problem is, they usually don't really resemble their ads online. They aren't super clean and they can have quite a few people who rent there who "work the streets" so you get a lot of night noise. Still, for the money, it's not a bad deal. To do an upgrade into one of the resort villa/condo rentals can get expensive. They require not only the higher rental cost, but also cleaning fees and deposits. During the off season you can get some really nice rates though.

Most hotels have a fridge and a micro....so you can find some excellent deals going that route as well. They are hard to find online, but if you drive up to these hotels and go inside to speak to the manager, they usually have discounted week rates. Just make sure to LOOK AT THE EXACT ROOM YOU WILL BE RENTING before paying.

The rule of thumb applies in that you get what you pay for. However, if someone is on a limited budget and can overlook a few things, they can be totally safe and comfortable in the In Town Suites or better yet.... one of the Suburban Extended Stay Hotels.

Do you know any motels in Kissimmee?
If so can you send them to me my email is [email]4dreamers247@gmail.com[/email]

Old 06-13-2014, 10:39 AM

2 posts, read 3,926 times
Do anybody know of some inexpensive, weekly stay hotels in Kissimmee, Fl.

Old 06-14-2014, 09:48 AM

26,585 posts, read 61,821,688 times
None that I'd ever suggest anyone stay in. Most of the weekly rate motels in Kissimmee are full of welfare people and methheads.

Why Kissimmee? There are a lot of much nicer areas.

Old 10-11-2014, 08:26 PM

5 posts, read 8,249 times
Default looking for cheap cheap motels or hotels in Orlando area

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
OK. I sent you links to some of the cheaper places that may allow pets. Email me back if you want any additional info or need me to check out something for you.
(I understand "cheap" and "I love my dog"...... )

Hi I'm looking for some cheap extended stays at motel's or hotel's in the Orlando area do you know please let me know like asap.

Old 10-11-2014, 08:29 PM

5 posts, read 8,249 times
I'm looking for my sister a cheap extended hotel or motel in the Orlando, FL area. If any body knows please let me know. Thank you

Old 06-04-2015, 07:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,494 times
Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
None that I'd ever suggest anyone stay in. Most of the weekly rate motels in Kissimmee are full of welfare people and methheads.

Why Kissimmee? There are a lot of much nicer areas.

I am wondering how you would know they are full of as you put it, welfare people and meth users? To say they are full of welfare people and meth users would be saying that all of the people staying there are. Do you know them all? I have stayed in 2 of them, going to Florida on two separate trips, one in Kissimmee and the other in Orlando. I did meet a few people while there. I know that some motels in that area have college students living in them. Some people live there so they do not have to pay a deposit and the utilities are taken care of, there are others who stay there because they have certain breeds of dogs that are not allowed in apartments, but that does not mean they are welfare people or meth users. You should be careful what you say about other people, it seems you would like to "pretend" you know more than you do.

Old 06-05-2015, 09:22 AM

26,585 posts, read 61,821,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUser1957 View Post
I am wondering how you would know they are full of as you put it, welfare people and meth users? To say they are full of welfare people and meth users would be saying that all of the people staying there are. Do you know them all? I have stayed in 2 of them, going to Florida on two separate trips, one in Kissimmee and the other in Orlando. I did meet a few people while there. I know that some motels in that area have college students living in them. Some people live there so they do not have to pay a deposit and the utilities are taken care of, there are others who stay there because they have certain breeds of dogs that are not allowed in apartments, but that does not mean they are welfare people or meth users. You should be careful what you say about other people, it seems you would like to "pretend" you know more than you do.
I read the papers and get stuck behind the school buses stopping at each one to drop off kids. Please tell me which of these motels you speak of that are so high class.

Old 06-18-2015, 10:55 PM

1 posts, read 1,429 times
I am looking for motels/ hotels are inexpension weekly stay around Kissimmee close to I-4. I am trying find one for my friends who need a place to stay, he is on a budget also he work 40 hour a week everyday. Anyone out there I need help find place for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando