U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-18-2009, 09:58 PM

3 posts, read 7,069 times
Default Is Robinson Hills a good place to live in?

What do you think about Robinson Hills, coz I'm planning to look for houses there..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2009, 06:28 AM

8,183 posts, read 11,202,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiel View Post
What do you think about Robinson Hills, coz I'm planning to look for houses there..

This is a rather new developement over near what we call the 4 corners area...there used to be 4 7-11 type stores on each corner.

Knowing what I know...if it were me buying, I would make sure you buy a home that was higher up on the hill that the others....you'll see a sidewalk meandering thru little ponds...that used to be a lake.

You might have a traffic problem as the road (Clarcona-Ocoee) is still two lane and lots of houses have been built in that area lately.

All in all it should be pretty quiet.

Old 04-05-2010, 02:17 PM

1 posts, read 3,563 times
I just purchased a new home in Robinsons Hill, it seems to be a quiet place to live.They are now in the
process of making Clarcona a 4 lanes road, that would help on the traffic.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:03 AM

8,183 posts, read 11,202,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrook20 View Post
I just purchased a new home in Robinsons Hill, it seems to be a quiet place to live.They are now in the
process of making Clarcona a 4 lanes road, that would help on the traffic.
I saw that road construction when I went by the other day. I look for them to widen Apoka/Vineland Road also. I saw some land clearing at McCormick.

My nice drive in the country going toward's my mom's is going to be no more soon.

Old 07-22-2010, 01:31 PM

1 posts, read 3,239 times
i just moved to robinson hills also and im not sure what high school my son will attend. i thought that robinson hills was zoned for Evans high school but now they are moving so i hope he can go to Wekiva high school. Does anyone know whats robinson hills school zoning going to be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando