Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2007, 01:51 PM

3 posts, read 9,794 times

Advertisements

Hi yall..

I am planing on relocating from Arlington, TX to Orlando, FL for a Job.

My work area is located in 12506 Lake underhil, Orl. FL 32828.

I am looking for a nice apartment in this area....Something like a one bedroom and one bath with Dryer / washer in the apartment. Plus drive to work is important too.

Please......If anyone know of good apartment complex in this area....let me know thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2007, 02:09 PM

640 posts, read 3,075,417 times
There are a few apartment complexes in the 32828. Just go to rent.com or apartments.com and plug in that zip code. This is the Waterford Lakes area.

Good luck!

Old 05-01-2007, 02:15 PM

3 posts, read 9,794 times
Thanks....Been Around the block.

I have been on rent.com, apartmentguide.com....but they did not really help. They are all just word and picture....I am looking for real world info that this website can't provide.

If you know any specific complex I can look into thanks....

Old 05-01-2007, 02:16 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,832,188 times
Lake Underhill is NOT a very nice area to live in, unless you are used to living in overly-urbanized, run down areas.

I would suggest you make a slightly longer drive and live somewhere nicer, like Oviedo. You take the 417 pretty much straight down to Lake Underhill.

Good luck.

Nirvana!

Old 05-01-2007, 02:52 PM

640 posts, read 3,075,417 times
Other generalization.... NG - Lake Underhill is a long road that runs through a very large area of town. If you noticed, the poster put the address where he was looking and if you bothered to put that into mapquest, you would notice it's right in Waterford Lakes at Alafaya Trail. VERY nice area... again... NOT all Lake Underhill is bad. He can live 1/2 mile from work and live in a nice area. Why drive to Oviedo if you don't have to unless he wants to.

I'm sorry E2, I don't know the name of them off the top of my head or know anyone who lives in them. They appear very nice, new and clean. Only you should visit these places yourself to decide but maybe you'll find some other first hand information. I just wanted to let you know there are several in the area.

Best of luck!

Old 05-01-2007, 07:20 PM

266 posts, read 1,162,050 times
Sorry - not familiar with apts in the area, but it's a GREAT area of town!

Old 05-07-2007, 10:57 AM

94 posts, read 327,147 times
i would suggest you be careful with the area....some parts of lake underhill is ok some are not........i would by-pass any complexes along 436 (Semoran) south of Colonial

Old 05-09-2007, 05:03 AM

1,573 posts, read 4,063,635 times
That area is nice. Yes, you could live out in Oviedo like I do, and drive a long ways to get to anything... but why would you want to? The only reason I live in Oviedo is becaues I can't afford to live any place else. If you can afford to live in the Waterford Lakes area, it's a perfectly fine area. Beyond the shopping center, though, it's not as nice as some areas. It basicly is built for cars, and little else. If you like walking or bicycling, it's not so great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: