Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2007, 07:51 PM

3 posts, read 9,273 times

Advertisements

I am trying to rent a 4bdr home in volusia county, deltona or orange city. i am a mother of 6 kids and for the past 12 yrs i lived in upstate ny, i am ready to move closer to my family and i am having a hard time getting a realty co to rent me a home. i have the dep. and rent for a home but i can not drive to fl. to view a home, all realtors wont rent me because i am not physically there to view the home but my sis and mom can view and i dont have a problem. i need a home available for the 1st of july. what can i do? i have to leave ny by the end of june and i dont want to live in my car i want to drive down to fl and have a house waiting for my kids and I. please help im looking for a rent from landlord or anyone that my suggest any ideas. my children and i will appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2007, 08:05 PM

1,594 posts, read 5,282,442 times
You need to find a private owner who will not care too much about things like that - as long as you have the money then people are so desperate to rent out their homes then they will work with you. I suggested looking in the classifieds or my personal fav - Craigslist.com Good luck!

Old 05-04-2007, 09:21 PM

3 posts, read 9,273 times
you rock! thanks so much for that site recommendation, i found 3 potential houses for rent and i have hope. if i get any house i will let u know, thanks for the tips. and if you know any other site let me know.

melissa

Old 05-07-2007, 12:40 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,832,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melob29 View Post
I am trying to rent a 4bdr home in volusia county, deltona or orange city. i am a mother of 6 kids and for the past 12 yrs i lived in upstate ny, i am ready to move closer to my family and i am having a hard time getting a realty co to rent me a home. i have the dep. and rent for a home but i can not drive to fl. to view a home, all realtors wont rent me because i am not physically there to view the home but my sis and mom can view and i dont have a problem. i need a home available for the 1st of july. what can i do? i have to leave ny by the end of june and i dont want to live in my car i want to drive down to fl and have a house waiting for my kids and I. please help im looking for a rent from landlord or anyone that my suggest any ideas. my children and i will appreciated.
OMG.,..... 6 kids!! That is a lot!! I am just shocked.... sorry. Well, my grandma is sister to 14, so each to their own, right?

Ok, my 2 cents.... go to ApartmentRatings.com and get some info on the apts you wnat to rent. Last thing you need is to rent in a crack-infested area or somewhere with blasting loud Spanish music all hours of the night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando