Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 11:45 AM

1,000 posts, read 3,347,349 times

Advertisements

With another impending snow storm (sarcasm) headed our way by Friday night, it's gotten me daydreaming again. Yeah, I know that vacationing there and living there are two different things, but damnit - at least you all have the option.

I have grand ideas in my head that if we ever move there we'll have resident annual passes to all the three major parks and waterparks (still working out how this will be paid for) - lots of saving until then, I guess!

Well, we'd at least have AP's to Disney and their waterparks. Come on Summer!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 12:33 PM

4,194 posts, read 11,691,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinsMama View Post
With another impending snow storm (sarcasm) headed our way by Friday night, it's gotten me daydreaming again. Yeah, I know that vacationing there and living there are two different things, but damnit - at least you all have the option.

I have grand ideas in my head that if we ever move there we'll have resident annual passes to all the three major parks and waterparks (still working out how this will be paid for) - lots of saving until then, I guess!

Well, we'd at least have AP's to Disney and their waterparks. Come on Summer!
They aren't that expensive really. And they have plans where you can make monthly payments. Currently I have a pass to Universal since the Universal parks are my favorite Orlando theme parks. When i was a little kid my family used to get Seaworld passes almost every year, and wet n wild passes. We never got Disney passes because my dads job has connections with Disney so we always get free tickets.

Old 01-27-2010, 12:37 PM

11 posts, read 58,598 times
If you like Disney and you live close like I do then annual passes are a must. Still expensive at about $460 per. After my year (or 15 months depending on promotions) I will have saved thousands, and that's just me. It is quite a bit different when you don't have to rush around to see everything in a limited amount of time.

Christmas and New Year are amazing at the parks, especially the fire works! Some day it will get old, but for know I’m loving it

Should be around 80 on Friday. Sorry, just rubbing it in

Old 01-27-2010, 12:52 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,748,777 times
I have passes to Universal, Sea World and Disney.

Old 01-27-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Should be around 80 on Friday. Sorry, just rubbing it in
Thanks...

Quote:
I have passes to Universal, Sea World and Disney.

You lucky dog, you!

Well, I'll just try to live vicariously through you theme park lovin' locals until if/when we can call ourselves residents.

Old 01-27-2010, 02:22 PM

26,585 posts, read 62,033,913 times
I have a Disney Annual Pass.

And I'll be sharing the snow with you this weekend--headed north first thing in the morning...

Old 01-27-2010, 02:42 PM

Stay safe in your travels!

Old 01-27-2010, 02:51 PM

127 posts, read 499,646 times
can't beat the Sea World Fun Card! We get that every year.
Also don't get Disney because my brother works there so no need...so nice!

We might try the triple 2 year pass this year for sea world/aquatica/bush gardens though

I used to get Universal..havent the past few years because of the little one who prefers disney and seaworld.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:09 PM

385 posts, read 1,403,285 times
I work at Disney, so I don't need a pass there, but I'm planning to avail myself of Seaworld's monthly payment system for an annual pass there. I know a lot of guests have told me they wish Disney had a monthly payment option.

-Harry

Old 01-28-2010, 11:29 AM

Yeah what's up Diz? I love ya' but you gotta get with the times. So Sea World has a monthly pay plan too huh? Veeerrry interesting...maybe there is hope after all...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando