U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2010, 11:33 AM

1 posts, read 1,207 times

Advertisements

My family and I are from Ohio and we are thinking of going to Port Orange for vacation. We have found a couple of homes we can rent for the week rather than staying in a hotel. I was just wondering how diverse that area is. My family is interrational and I worry about racism in the south. We have always gone to Myrtle Beach and we get some people who make comments and stare. I admit there is some of that, that goes on here where we live and we deal with it. I dont want to go somewhere on vacation that is I feel like "we dont fit in" for my kids sake. My husband and I can handle the comments and such. Port Orange seems like a very nice, quiet area. Some other areas that we thought about were St. Augustine, Palm Coast and Flagler Beach. Any help would be great and if anyone knows of some sites for vacation homes that would be great as well. I have checked VRBO and homeaway already. TIA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando