U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-09-2010, 07:43 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,758,483 times
Today's Question:

Stephanie the Sexy School Teacher wnats to take you back to school for a day~! Yes... she is going to teach you one subject of your choice... preferable one that you wish you has gotten better knowledge of back when you were in schooo.

What subject is Stephanie going to teach you? (And no... Sex Ed. is not one that she will teach you! )

Chemistry... amazingly, I use it in my life and work now. I had to essentially reteach myself. Never thought I'd need it!

Bonus Question:

When was the last time you went to a strip... I mean, a bar?
It's been a while. I think the last time was with my little sister about 5 years ago. Before that it was at least another 5.

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that summer is over? The year has gone far too fast.

Just for Fun:

TexasGirl@Heart is such a caring person... she's making cupcakes for all her good friends!

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make yoi ?

Chocolate chip please. Thank you TexasGirl.

Music Question:

Di you have any favorite songs by John Lennon?

I like Imagine, but it's not up near the top of my favorite songs ever

“Vital to Your Health” Question:

When was the last tine you had an eye exam?
I need one of these badly. It's been over four years. I want those new contacts for people with astigmatism. Maybe next month....
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2010, 07:50 AM

43,963 posts, read 5,768,287 times
[quote=Suncoast Guy;16195438]Good Saturday QOTD'ers!!
Hope you all are having a great start to the weekend! I've been very busy... I haven't even been able to answer the question the last few days! But... you know, it's all apart of life. Have to think positive!

OK... let's go ahead and start our weekend off right!

Today's Question:

Stephanie the Sexy School Teacher wnats to take you back to school for a day~! Yes... she is going to teach you one subject of your choice... preferable one that you wish you has gotten better knowledge of back when you were in schooo.

What subject is Stephanie going to teach you? [i](And no... Sex Ed. is not one that she will teach you! ) This question should be more for the guys since I wouldn't want Stephanie the "SEXY" School Teacher teaching me anything! LOL!!

Bonus Question:

When was the last time you went to a strip... I mean, a bar? It's been years..

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that THE YEAR IS ALMOST OVER?

Just for Fun:

TexasGirl@Heart is such a caring person... she's making cupcakes for all her good friends!

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make yoi ? Pumpkin spice would be good.

Music Question:

Di you have any favorite songs by John Lennon? Woman,Power To The People and Imagine are 3 that come to mind.

?Vital to Your Health? Question:

[b]When was the last tine you had an eye exam? About 3 years ago.

Today in History:
1915 Woodrow Wilson becomes 1st President to attend a World Series game
1926 NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) forms
1936 Hoover Dam begins transmitting electricity to Los Angeles
1946 1st electric blanket manufactured; sold for $39.50
1947 1st telephone conversation between a moving car and a plane
1966 Rolling Stones 1st LP recorded "Got Live if you Want It"
1973 Elvis and Priscilla Presley divorce after 6 years
1990 Radio stations around world play "Imagine" honoring John Lennon

Word of the Day:
milquetoast \MILK-tohst\ noun
:
a timid, meek, or unassertive person

Today is:
Leif Erikson Day
National Chess Day
National Pro-Life Cupcake Day
Universal Music Day
World Post Day

I tried my best today!! It's been such a crazy week... I didn't plan ahead for the Quesiton like I usually do! Sorry! Have a great day all!

You did good Suncoast Guy.

Old 10-09-2010, 08:15 AM

14,812 posts, read 7,643,412 times
Today's Question:

What subject is Stephanie going to teach you? (And no... Sex Ed. is not one that she will teach you! ) Ummmmm......is there a "Sexy STEVEN" to teach the girls??? If so, I think I would like to learn ballroom dancing as I was well grounded in all the other academic subjects.

Bonus Question:

When was the last time you went to a strip... I mean, a bar? When I was in Seattle in August awaiting the start of the Alaska cruise. Went with some friends to a local watering hole.

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that summer is gone and fall is here! Time for yard and garden cleanup.

Just for Fun:

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make yoi ? Lemon poppy seed.

Music Question:

Di you have any favorite songs by John Lennon? No, never did like "The Beatles".

When was the last tine you had an eye exam? At least 3 years ago when I ran out of contact lenses. When I run out again, I'll go back so I can get a new prescription.

Today in History:
1946 1st electric blanket manufactured; sold for $39.50 I bought my queen size electric blanket at auction for $20 - hope it lasts as long as I do since I use it every winter.
1966 Rolling Stones 1st LP recorded "Got Live if you Want It"
1973 Elvis and Priscilla Presley divorce after 6 years I've always thought that he was the great love of her life in spite of her young age at the time.
1990 Radio stations around world play "Imagine" honoring John Lennon

Word of the Day:
:
a timid, meek, or unassertive person

Today is:
Leif Erikson Day Uff dai!!!!
National Chess Day
National Pro-Life Cupcake Day Make mine lemon poppy seed.
Universal Music Day
World Post Day

I tried my best today!! It's been such a crazy week... I didn't plan ahead for the Quesiton like I usually do! Sorry! Have a great day all!

Great questions!!! Thanks.

Old 10-09-2010, 08:19 AM

9,608 posts, read 4,074,337 times
Good morning!

Today's Question:

Stephanie the Sexy School Teacher wnats to take you back to school for a day~! Yes... she is going to teach you one subject of your choice... preferable one that you wish you has gotten better knowledge of back when you were in school.
Could you send me her handsome brother Stephen instead? I really couldn't care less about Stephanie...

What subject is Stephen going to teach you? History of the arts, or anthropology, or psychology. Or another language!!

Bonus Question:

When was the last time you went to a strip... I mean, a bar? Come on! I'm a pregnant lady! I don't go to bars!

Just for Fun:

TexasGirl@Heart is such a caring person... she's making cupcakes for all her good friends! Thanks!!

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make you ? Anything with chocolate will make me happy!

Music Question:

Do you have any favorite songs by John Lennon? Starting over, and Instant karma. But I love that guy, anyway. Wonderful artist. Gone too soon.

When was the last time you had an eye exam? Ages ago!

Today in History:

1990 Radio stations around world play "Imagine" honoring John Lennon Believe it or not, I heard that song too much, I never listen to it anymore!

Today is:
Leif Erikson Day
National Chess Day
Universal Music Day
World Post Day

Have a nice day!

Old 10-09-2010, 08:25 AM

19,440 posts, read 16,221,712 times
Maybe I can learn French? Trouble wiht learning 'taught' French is they teach you stuff from the the 'old' day and not modern day talk.
Cupcakes? Chocolate of course, and dont spare the frosting!

Old 10-09-2010, 08:28 AM

11,850 posts, read 5,354,349 times
Hey SCG - sure know what you mean about busy week. Gonna take a lot of coffee this morning to wake my tired self up.

Today's Question:

Stephanie the Sexy School Teacher wnats to take you back to school for a day~! Yes... she is going to teach you one subject of your choice... preferable one that you wish you has gotten better knowledge of back when you were in schooo. LOL Stephanie sounds like my French teacher - think she was like 24? All the guys were drooling over her and maybe that's why the Board hired her since most guys could care less about learning French

What subject is Stephanie going to teach you? (And no... Sex Ed. is not one that she will teach you! ) Since I'm such a sharing person, I'm going to let Stephanie go around and teach all the kids (and a lot of adults) HISTORY.

Bonus Question:

When was the last time you went to a strip... I mean, a bar? Several months - but let's get back to stip bars LOL way, way, way back when I lived in Houston for a couple of years, I worked for a company and around the time to leave for the day it just started pouring. Streets flooded so the ones still there had 2 choices - wait at the office until the water could drain off OR wade next door to the bar, which happened to be a strip club. Well, I wasn't going to sit at the dang office and a drink sounded good so I went over with a group of the guys. We're talking, they're looking - I'm dying here LMAO remembering this - after one of the girls finished her "act" she starts walking over to our table. All the guys are puffin' out their chests and LMAO the girl totally ignores them and gives ME her phone number LOL never saw a group of guys deflate so fast, then of course we all just started howling LOL because they knew I didn't swing that way (not that there's anything wrong with it).

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that it's October and soon we'll be in the year 2011?

Just for Fun:

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make you ? Well didn't know the girl baked cupcakes - hey, why didn't you send some to me for Christmas when NJ and Dogmom sent cookies That's okay because you were crazy-busy with work and weird work schedules, and I still have the Christmas card with the cute pic of Sir Watson. Now that I know you bake cupcakes, how about anything chocolate and I'll even let you put a little Steelers logo on them just wrap those bad boys up and ship me a few. LOL Just had some of NJ cookies that I'd froze and I haven't died so wonder if cupcakes would freeze well

Music Question:

Do you have any favorite songs by John Lennon? Imagine and if people really thought about the true meaning behind the lyrics . . .

John Lennon - Imagine Lyrics

When was the last tine you had an eye exam? So long ago I can't remember

Today in History:
1946 1st electric blanket manufactured; sold for $39.50 wow, pretty expensive for back then
1966 Rolling Stones 1st LP recorded "Got Live if you Want It" the Stones still don't get how Keith is still kickin' though.
1973 Elvis and Priscilla Presley divorce after 6 years
1990 Radio stations around world play "Imagine" honoring John Lennon really - all you people who haven't read the lyrics, read them so you understand the "true meaning" behind them.

Word of the Day:
: a timid, meek, or unassertive person LOL sure isn't me

Today is:
Leif Erikson Day around 500 years before CC - history is a beautiful thing.
National Chess Day never could get the hang of that game
National Pro-Life Cupcake Day going back to "would cupcakes freeze well" LOL
Universal Music Day TUNES
World Post Day Okie Dokie!

I tried my best today!! It's been such a crazy week... I didn't plan ahead for the Quesiton like I usually do! Sorry! Have a great day all! [/quote]

Hey you did a great job, SCG - things like the "real world" do tend to get in the way of the "virtual". On that note time to grab another cup of coffee. Have a great Saturday everyone - I have another sunny morning Whoo Hoo!

Old 10-09-2010, 08:31 AM

10,452 posts, read 5,267,713 times
Today's Question:

What subject is Stephanie going to teach you? (And no... Sex Ed. is not one that she will teach you! )

Science.

Bonus Question:

Never been.

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that 2010 is almost over ?

Just for Fun:

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make yoi ?

Chocolate.

Music Question:

Di you have any favorite songs by John Lennon?

I know it's a classic but…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw

Sometime in 2009. I've been overdue for a few months now. (I hate the eye doctor!)

1990 Radio stations around world play "Imagine" honoring John Lennon That song is just wonderful! Our Earth could really be like that if we accept the Cosmic Shift that's happening right now!

Word of the Day:
: a timid, meek, or unassertive person

I am a milquetoast.

Today is:
Leif Erikson Day Lol.
National Chess Day
Universal Music Day Awesome! Music UNITES!
World Post Day

"You may say I'm a dreamer…but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us…and the world will live as One."

Old 10-09-2010, 08:38 AM

10,452 posts, read 5,267,713 times
Okay, I just had to post two more John Lennon classics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SndvE...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7j4J...eature=related

I just love Lennon's message of LOVE.

Old 10-09-2010, 08:48 AM

9,637 posts, read 10,497,360 times
Default Today's Question:

What subject is Stephanie going to teach you? (And no... Sex Ed. is not one that she will teach you! )....English..But I don't think a day will help me.

Bonus Question:

When was the last time you went to a strip... I mean, a bar? ...It's been many years ago, many, many years

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that I'm off for the next few monthes?

Just for Fun:

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make yoi ?...Chocolate

Music Question:

Di you have any favorite songs by John Lennon?...I likes them all.

When was the last tine you had an eye exam?...1 month ago, i need to pick up my glasses LOL

Old 10-09-2010, 09:04 AM

11,654 posts, read 10,156,219 times
Today's Question:

Stephanie the Sexy School Teacher wnats to take you back to school for a day~! Yes... she is going to teach you one subject of your choice... preferable one that you wish you has gotten better knowledge of back when you were in school.

Can she teach Physical Education (gym) in shorts and a tee shirt?

Bonus Question:

A long time for just a bar, but it was at the Buena Vista in San Francisco about 2 years ago.

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that the gutter installer showed up in time yesterday.

Just for Fun:

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make you?
Something lemonie.

Music Question:

Do you have any favorite songs by John Lennon?
No favorite.

Last May or June I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics