U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 05:06 AM

5,646 posts, read 6,687,422 times

Advertisements

There's a full moon in beautiful clear skies over the Fox River Valley. I know because I've been up all night looking at it. Enough of my sleep problems here's

Today's Question
What will you be like when 20 years from now?

Bonus Question:
If you have siblings are you like them or do you wonder if you had the same parents?

Extra Credit Question:
Who would you call for bail money?

Just for Fun:
What is the hardest thing you have ever done?

Something to think about.
You don't to be a professional to build a successful product. Amatures started Google; Professionals built the Titanic.

Today is:
Chocolate Mint Day
Other than that it's a very boring day

Word of the Day
Asphalt, n--blame the donkey

*Today's questions have been stored in a hollow log in Boa Vista, Brazil.

Last edited by studedude; 02-19-2011 at 05:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2011, 05:08 AM

Location: Going back to the forest to be with nature's goodness.
14,501 posts, read 6,262,769 times
Today's Question
What will you be like when 20 years from now? dead.

Bonus Question:
If you have siblings are you like them or do you wonder if you had the same parents? I'm not like them and I don't wonder if we have the same parents.

Extra Credit Question:
Who would you call for bail money? I would never need bail money.

I'm not a criminal.

Just for Fun:
N/A

Today is:
Chocolate Mint Day
Other than that it's a very boring day No it's not. It's our Saturday and we're all going to enjoy it like crazy. Happy Saturday everybody! I'll probably do some fishing and I know I'll be doing plenty of cooking and eating all sorts of yum-stuff!

*Today's questions belong in a hollow log in Boa Vista, Brazil.

Last edited by rainroosty; 02-19-2011 at 05:47 AM..

Old 02-19-2011, 05:42 AM

4,309 posts, read 3,179,199 times
Today's Question
Hopefully retired. I would make an awful Walmart greeter.

Bonus Question:
If you have siblings are you like them or do you wonder if you had the same parents?
There is no doubt that my sister is my sister. We are both in aviation. Our dad was in aviation. Our mom even worked some in aviation. We both like stinky cheese. We both have a weird twisted sense of humor.

Extra Credit Question:
If I was guilty I probably would just sit and rot in jail. Otherwise I guess it would be time to call my sister.

Just for Fun:
Graduating from college is right up there. It took me 4 and a half years. Anyone that gets a 4 year degree in 4 years has my respect.

You don't to be a professional to build a successful product. Amatures started Google; Professionals built the Titanic.

Today is:
Chocolate Mint Day

Word of the Day

Old 02-19-2011, 06:02 AM

1,759 posts, read 478,267 times
Today's Question
What will you be like when 20 years from now? Retired. I'd like to be living by a lake. But I'll probably still be living here in the boonies. My family will be trying to get me to move in to town, but I'll be stubborn. I want to be like my grandmother who only asked for help when she caught a mouse in a trap. She'd put the trap in the trunk of her car and drive it over to our house, so my brother could take care of it. That will be me. Otherwise, very independent.
Bonus Question:
If you have siblings are you like them or do you wonder if you had the same parents? Three sisters and a brother. Similar in that we are all family oriented and sentimental. Not at all alike in other ways... like politics. We don't discuss politics.

Extra Credit Question:
Who would you call for bail money? My daughters. They'd get me out in a hurry. My sisters and brother would get there eventually. After they finished laughing.

Just for Fun:
What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Saying goodbye to friends and family who have passed on.

Happy Saturday!

Old 02-19-2011, 06:13 AM

9,718 posts, read 4,048,055 times
Good Morning Thanks for today QOTD, Studedude

Today's Question
What will you be like when 20 years from now? I'm hoping alive

Bonus Question:
If you have siblings are you like them or do you wonder if you had the same parents? We're not alike but I know for sure we had the same parents

Extra Credit Question:
Who would you call for bail money? bail bondsman..........no questions asked

Just for Fun:
What is the hardest thing you have ever done? I'll go with raising my boys. Wasn't easy but happy with the results

Today is:
Chocolate Mint Day leave the mint out for me and give me the chocolate
Other than that it's a very boring day boring day is okay with me

Word of the Day

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Last edited by Bella52; 02-19-2011 at 06:27 AM..

Old 02-19-2011, 06:20 AM

3,131 posts, read 2,488,769 times
There's a full moon in beautiful clear skies over the Fox River Valley. I know because I've been up all night looking at it. Enough of my sleep problems here's

Today's Question
What will you be like when 20 years from now? Same ole Mike but 20 year older

Bonus Question:
If you have siblings are you like them or do you wonder if you had the same parents? I swear I must have been adopted

Extra Credit Question:
Who would you call for bail money? Not my wife that's for sure

Just for Fun:
What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Where do we begin ?

Today is:
Chocolate Mint Day

Word of the Day

Old 02-19-2011, 06:25 AM

7,699 posts, read 1,489,991 times
Today's Question
What will you be like when 20 years from now? If I'm still going, I'll be a crotchetty old crone, coming in to c-d every now and again and making those young 'uns lives miserable.

Bonus Question:
If you have siblings are you like them or do you wonder if you had the same parents? I'm not the least bit like my brother and we're no longer on speaking terms. He's much more like our parents than I am. I'm the black sheep!

Extra Credit Question:
Who would you call for bail money? I can't imagine this scenario occurring unless I was wrongly accused of some heinous crime... I can probably raise my own bail money at a pinch.

Just for Fun:
What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Raising a child single-handed (with almost no financial support from her father), while running a business.

Have a great weekend!

Old 02-19-2011, 06:31 AM

11,854 posts, read 5,589,335 times
Sorry you didn't get any/a lot of sleep SD Know how that is and it's no fun. Dr. Joy is writing you a script for a nice long nap

Today's Question

Bonus Question:

My sister and I are like polar opposites.

Extra Credit Question:

My former assistant Naiky (who's making me a Nana the end of April) - fortunately though I've never had any problems with the cops. Well, except when my truck got bored on 21 October 2010 and decided to go for a drive without a license

Just for Fun:
What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Opening RE brokerages in a foreign country with an entire different set of rules (like none) then getting slammed by a global recession Wouldn't trade the experiences for anything in the world though.

You don't to be a professional to build a successful product. Amatures started Google; Professionals built the Titanic. Isn't that the truth.

Today is:
Chocolate Mint Day
Other than that it's a very boring day Fine by me - it's Saturday and I don't want any hoopla

Word of the Day
Asphalt, n--blame the donkey Shredder loves this because normally I blame him - OH, I'm an idiot I just got it LOL

Old 02-19-2011, 06:35 AM

12,723 posts, read 3,159,288 times
Happy Saturday!

Today's Question
What will you be like when 20 years from now? I hope I'll be as content with my life as I am now but with more wrinkles and some grey hair because of DH and the kids!

Bonus Question:
If you have siblings are you like them or do you wonder if you had the same parents? Don't have siblings.

Extra Credit Question:
Who would you call for bail money? My parents.

Today is:
Chocolate Mint Day

Old 02-19-2011, 06:38 AM

3,133 posts, read 2,384,161 times

Today's Question
What will you be like when 20 years from now? Not sure.
What I want is to be ME...

Bonus Question:

I'd like to say I hate my brother. I cant..
He's a good person and the father of the best kids i know

Extra Credit Question:
Funny you ask this
Have you done something you had to be balied out of??

Just for Fun:

Today is:
Chocolate Mint Day

Word of the Day

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics