Are my eyes playing tricks on me or did I just see _Spots??__________ ?
Extra Credit Question:
When was the last time you wanted to say to someone "lol are you sure you want to admit that to the world " ?
Many times here on CD!
In honor of "Instant Replay Day"
When was the last time you wish you had "Instant Replay" ?
Just for Fun:
Use the "Word of the Day" in a sentence ?
I have a headache ....
Today in History:
- Romeo and Juliet's wedding day, according to Shakespeare
- Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens famous Roxy Theater (New York City)
1935 - Bank of Canada opens
- American B-47 accidentally drops a nuclear bomb on South Carolina, the bomb doesn't go off due to 6 safety catches
- Pink Floyd releases their 1st song
- NFL adopts instant replay rule
Word of the Day:
\SAY-lee-unt; SAYL-yunt\ , adjective;
1. Shooting out or up; projecting.
2. Forcing itself on the attention; prominent; conspicuous; noticeable.
3. Leaping; springing; jumping.
Oatmeal-Nut Waffles Day
Camp Fire Girls Day
Check Your Batteries Day
Check The Date The Thread Was Started Day - I have noticed a lot of old threads revived recently
Instant Replay Day
Have a great weekend everyone
For those that need to
Don't forget to "spring your clocks ahead" on Sunday
because you know i am going to be asking about it come Monday