U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 09:50 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,810,141 times

Advertisements

OK... OK... so I fouled up! I put a question that Coastal must have put on during my absence, and I didn't even realize it! I'm sorry... so today, I'M THE LOSER, AND YOU ARE ALL THE WINNERS!!! Even if you didn't get the correct answer, you win... because I didn't play the game right. OOPS! Sorry!!

Since yesterday's question really wasn't fair play for some of you, I am going to do a double session today! I will post one question for you all to guess the answer, and I will also do something that CoastalMaine introduced ( and I like), I will post an answer and you have to guess the question. You up for the challenge? Let's see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nearly Impossible Question #1:

Answer: Staring at a woman’s breasts!
(Yes, I'm sure some of you had to do a double take... thinking "Of all the answers that $^&#head could have posted, he had to post THAT one? ... Hey, it's attention grabbing! )

So... what's the question??
HINT: This question does not contain anything of sexual nature... so please keep that in mind and keep your answers G or PG. Thanks!)

Nearly Impossible Question #2:

61% of people say they do this regularly via text message--but only 1 in 5 do it in person. What are they doing (mostly from a safe distance)?

Good luck! Please try & simplify things for me as much as possible by identifing which is NIQ #1 & which is NIQ #2's final answer... and remember NO CHEATING!! Thanks, and have fun!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2011, 09:57 PM

38,150 posts, read 13,110,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suncoast guy View Post
nearly impossible question #1:
answer: Staring at a woman’s breasts!
so... What's the question??
hint: this question does not contain anything of sexual nature... So please keep that in mind and keep your answers g or pg. Thanks!)

my question is: How do nursing infants spend their time? :d final answer.

nearly impossible question #2:

61% of people say they do this regularly via text message--but only 1 in 5 do it in person. What are they doing (mostly from a safe distance)?

(you're killing me with all these questions about apps and facebook and texting, scg! This is all stuff i don't do and about which i know nothing! )

my answer is: Break a date. Final answer.
:d

Last edited by PJSinger; 03-17-2011 at 10:06 PM..

Old 03-17-2011, 09:59 PM

112,700 posts, read 48,903,167 times
#1 Men's favorite past time ....

#2 swapping spit??

Old 03-17-2011, 10:02 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,810,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by satx56 View Post
#2 swapping spit??
David... 61% of people swap spit via a text message? Where are you living exactly, the Jetson's house???

Old 03-17-2011, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Guy View Post
David... 61% of people swap spit via a text message? Where are you living exactly, the Jetson's house???
This is supposed to be a fun thread Mikey don't screw it up!!

Old 03-17-2011, 10:05 PM

28,332 posts, read 24,912,072 times
Lightbulb .

Nearly Impossible Question #1:

Answer: Staring at a woman’s breasts!
(Yes, I'm sure some of you had to do a double take... thinking "Of all the answers that $^&#head could have posted, he had to post THAT one? ... Hey, it's attention grabbing! )

So... what's the question??
HINT: This question does not contain anything of sexual nature... so please keep that in mind and keep your answers G or PG. Thanks!)

What do newborn babies enjoy doing while getting fed? Final Answer

Working as a support engineer and developer for a major woman’s garment business requires “staring at a woman’s breasts!” most of the day to do the job right.

XOXOXO ((((hugs)))) No how about breaking up! final answer

Last edited by AksarbeN; 03-17-2011 at 10:19 PM..

Old 03-17-2011, 10:07 PM

38,150 posts, read 13,110,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by satx56 View Post
This is supposed to be a fun thread Mikey don't screw it up!!
Behave, you two, or I'll turn the car around and we'll go back home!

Old 03-17-2011, 10:13 PM

754 posts, read 1,231,885 times

Say I Love you.

Old 03-17-2011, 10:17 PM

I may have confused answer #3 with question #1 ......
BTW, if Charlie Sheen is a winner I want to be a loser!

Old 03-17-2011, 10:49 PM

13,618 posts, read 10,012,965 times
starts at the breast.. beats me...

second question..text>>> say i love you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics